Leather And Latex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather And Latex

Since this is the BDSM thread I think that this might fit in here. I'm just curious if any of you actually worn fetish clothing that are made from leather or latex in a public setting?

I've worn a leather corset before for a halloween party that I was attending when I was still in college.

Comment

Haven't actually worn those type of clothes and have no plans of wearing them in public.

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Why don't you try it? it's kinda fun, You can wear it inside your house.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      You can wear them in your house if you are in the mood to wear it. Teanett

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a good idea, especially when I am alone I surely wear it.

I'm guessing that owning and wearing a leather jacket counts as one, right? Because that's the only clothing that I had that is made from leather.

Comment

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      I think we all got leather shoes too or am I just the only one?

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know if I can use a leather jacket as part of a roleplay maybe pretend I'm one of the biker gang that's going to fuck him up lol.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know. I don't have a idea in that part,lol Saltinte

Are we talking about actual fetish clothing and not just the ones that look like it that you can buy at a costume shop?

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      Aw, I thought you had one or something. lol. Blockro

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      If my partner would have on tha fetish I can assure him that I will buy one. Tastype

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you gonna start to collect them if he will tell you that he likes it? Blockro

I only wear leather boots. Does it count as a fetish clothing? haha. I think everyone should also wear a leather mask to avoid getting the virus.

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      I think now is a great time to wear this type of clothes since there are no people outside.

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      You make it sound like an anti-corona outfit but I think wearing leather is a risk and I don't know if the virus will stick on the material.

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      If the boots that you're talking about are the thigh high ones, it can definitely count as fetish related.

I will actually wear it when it becomes a trend in public but you look like a sex offender and the cops will be looking for you.

Comment

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      NinaMcAdams I agree! fetish clothing that is made from leather or latex is okay if you wear it in a proper place. Not just like in public.

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      kizliak Who knows right? people are getting liberated and open minded.

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you ever worn that once in a private place like rooms? dagift2womens

Yes, I've went out on dates or even work related parties wearing a corset. But I often wear a blazer or jacket over it so it is not that noticeable.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      Did any of your coworkers noticed that you were wearing a corset?

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      meowmeowbark yes, my close co-workers knows I'm a fan of it. fashiones12 not really, I'm already used to it.

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? I bet that you usually do that. demoomed

I've never worn clothes that count as fetish clothing out in public. But it has crossed my mind to buy some and use them for special occasions.

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      Special occasions like Valentines' and anniversary if I'm right. Even bdays almost forgot.

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      rumdrum independentG You're right about that one. Who knows?? Maybe my partner will find me sexy and wanted to be spanked lol.

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      sexualdepth I think it's going to be sexy like those latex covered ladies I saw in movies and it will be great.

If I ever owned one, I'm going to make sure that I'm going to use them only when we're going to play and not wear them any time that I wanted to.

Comment

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      If you mean play is it only in bed? But what about in public even if it's sex?

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you not interested in wearing them out in public? Are you afraid that people would look strange at you for wearing that?

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you not interested in wearing them in public? Are you afraid to be judged by others because of what you're wearing?

I'm comfortable wearing leather out in public, but when it comes to latex, that would be a huge no for me.

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure about that? She's talking about fetish related clothing not just a leather jacket or pants.

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it close to becoming a garbage bag that's why you said no? Hahaha.

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      iwantsexnowplease yep, I'm quite fan of it too and I don't really mind wearing some of it in the public, not the crazy ones of course.

If I'll wear this one at the street I will tell the cops or someone that it's my superhero outfit like Catwoman lol. The only problem is I have to think of my superhero name.

Comment

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's funny and you will be a superhero to those horny men in need.

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like a Catwoman hooker if you're gonna ask me lol. Your weapon should be a whip and it suits you.
Working...
X