Suddenly, BDSM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suddenly, BDSM

What are you going to do if you the person that you're hooking up with suddenly asks you to do something bdsm related (being spanked, choked, etc...) in the middle of sex? Are you going to do it or not?

I've been spanked by a couple of guys before which I think is quite normal. Haven't been with someone who wanted to be choked or tied up yet.

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      Alivens And I am hoping too that I can find here a person who is good in bed.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet a lot of people here are good in bed. Blockro

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, because I really love that, it's very satisfying you know. Alivens

If we're talking about the ones you've just mentioned, then I wouldn't mind doing them to him. But if they're the hardcore stuff already, then it would be a pass.

Comment

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the one mentioned is alright but If they would introduce something let's say a machine then I would have to pass too.

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Hardcore stuff like what? People see things differently so there would be a chance that it looks hardcore to you but simple for others.

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      BunnyPeachShang Why don't you like hardcore? they said that hardcore is good.

It would be okay for me as long as he will tell me what he would do to me before actually doing it.

Comment

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      What if it is more of a spur of the moment reaction? Are you going to be mad at him from it?

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      What if it is the other way around? He wants you to do things to him. Are you going to say yes to him or not?

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it okay to you if he will tie you up? And I am sure he would spank you. Teanett

I've been with a guy who wanted me to smother him with a pillow while I'm on the cowgirl position.

Comment

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you didn't try to smother him because you might end up accidentally killing him?

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's a bit safer than being asked to choke him with your bare hands.

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      SoftBaby Probably safer but I think it's easier to pass out when you are being smothered by a pillow.

Me and an ex would often take turns getting tied up during sex. We used silk scarves when we tied each other up.

Comment

I guess that I'm one of the lucky ones here since the only thing that happened that might be considered to be related to bdsm is being spanked.

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      There are different kinds of spanking. Is what you experienced light spanking or hard spanking?

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Add me too. I only experienced light spanking because I always tell my partner that I am still not ready for intense BDSM.

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      SpoiledTeaTasty Do you like to be spanked? Is it okay if he will spank you hard?

If the sex is not enough like it's getting boring then I would be happy if he introduced some BDSM stuff to me.

Comment

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      A sudden change of pace and hope you will enjoy it even more.

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      What if those stuff would torture you? Like dildo penetrating machines.

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you thought of the things that you want to try when it comes to BDSM?

I am not into BDSM that is why it will automatically be a no!

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he is the one who wants to be dominated and he asks you to spank him?

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to be mad at the guy if he suddenly spanks you in the middle of sex? iwantsexnowplease

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to tell him to stop having sex with him even for some light spanking?

Originally posted by SaltBabyFlavor View Post
    What are you going to do if you the person that you're hooking up with suddenly asks you to do something bdsm related (being spanked, choked, etc...) in the middle of sex? Are you going to do it or not?
    Spanking is the only BDSM that I would accept. If he does not like that then he should choose someone else to be with him.

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      You are really okay that he would find someone else in case that happens to you?

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      What if it is the other way around? He's the one who's going to get hurt? Are you still going to limit yourself with just spanking?

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you afraid to do it? InsightChic

As much as I want to experience BDSM. I'll make sure that I can tolerate the pain first and try it out because I am a beginner and I'll measure the amount of pain applied and I'll decide if I want to continue.

Comment

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Everytime I watch 50 Shades I always get excited. melaniamania

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      You should do that to the person who is into BDSM tho. Jansa90

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      veronIZA yeah I was thinking of that or maybe someone I can trust with. it's quite dangerous too so I have to make sure that the person I am doing this to is quite safe

I would do it but I'm not going to use my full force on it. Might end up hurting her badly rather than help her get off.

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not sure that there's a guy who's done bdsm where he used his full force. Also you might end up in jail if you ever tried using your full force on her.

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Awe, that was touching, I would do bdsm with you,lol cutestman

I be happy to do that for y partner as long as he knows my limits and not hurt me with the things that he is planning to do with my body. Experiencing BDSM is a turn on for me. It will feel like your having sex with Christian Grey and we are playing inside his red room of pain.

Comment

This is off topic, but I just want to let this out now. I kinda hate when it comes to talking about BDSM there would be always be a Fifty Shades Of Grey reference. Its making it sound like the movie was the main reason why people are talking about it out in the open.

Comment

• Movievestre
        Movievestre commented
        Editing a comment
        There's nothing we can really do about it since the book got really famous considering that it started as a Twilight fan-fiction.

Some girls like being spanked, I guess that's okay. but choke or etch.? I am not into that kind of fetish.

Comment

• Jansa90
        Jansa90 commented
        Editing a comment
        BDSM includes choking and hard core spanking. it sounds weird but with someone being horny, it adds up into the excitement. You can try it slowly.. step by step
    Working...
    X