Generation of BDSM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generation of BDSM

Who likes BDSM more old people or younger people, I'm just really curious about this because
    my friend and I had an argument regarding this because he Insisted that young people are the
    only ones that are into BDSM.

I think younger people are more into BDSM since this genre of sexual pleasure is just new and younger people are more open in trying new things, compared to the older generation they might think it' immoral and unruly so I think that the younger generation is more into BDSM activities in sex than the older ones

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think so older people are more experience in terms of sex so it means more older people are into trying new things like BDSM, younger people are still testing the water when it comes to sex and still searching for their kink, unlike older people who have almost tried it all.

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. This is also what is on my mind. Younger people tend to do more unusual stuffs compared to older people.

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      OreoEater789 Yeah I agree! I also notice that. today's generation is wild and liberated.

Well for me I think that it does not matter if your old or young because BDSN is a kind of kind in sex if you like it whether you are old or young then just do it, of course with the permission of the other party but if I think most BDSM fans are on the older side, I mean they already tried everything and they are willing to try new kinks to excite them.

Comment

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      I used to be afraid of BDSM but then I hooked up with this man, out of curiosity, that is into BDSM. Well, all I can say is that it was really a great experience! I told myself that I've tried something new like being tied up, spanking, sensations plays, and more. I'm forward to more and this man I've hooked up with is only 30 and is very experienced to BDSM, I'm only 25 by the way.

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be that there is a fair share among people. That is, both young and old do those stuffs. It is like sex where both young and old do it.

Older people are more experienced to sex so it is possible that some of them also practice and enjoy BDSM than youngsters do. What do I expect of these young people? They've seen Fifty Shades once and they'd think that BDSM is something fun, risky, and exciting, well yeah, but there is more to BDSM than just that. lovestudder I hope your friend should do more research about BDSM and how it correlates to people of different age.

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree! Young or old, once you commit, you gotta keep you stand. There will be house rules that must be followed and a mistress/host will not force you into it.

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure that being more experienced with sex doesn't automatically mean that they've tried bdsm at least once.

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah right, it should have rules. but it sounds weird for other people. antitrump

Younger people are more wild and frisky, so maybe some of them do know a lot about BDSM. There's no need to argue about that. Also, there's a chance that some of them wouldbe more open about the world of BDSM.

Comment

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      crzyyouandme Do you know someone who is pretty wild and frisky but not into bdsm?

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Because a lot of young ones have a lot of ideas in sex. NinaMcAdams

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Why? are you planning to contact them for a session? veronIZA Don't miss me out on the fun okay?

Not sure you're not able to get the answer that you're looking for here.Because not sure that there are enough members here that are from the older generations

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you should start the ball rolling by telling us if you're into BDSM or not

It is possible that they have the same number. The only difference is that the people from the younger generation are more open into talking about it because they've watched or read 50 Shades Of Grey

Comment

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      But when it comes to practitioners of it, which generation do you think it is more into it?

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      Surely those who watched or read 50 Shades Of Grey dreamed of experiencing what they did there.

Originally posted by hanesy View Post
    The only difference is that the people from the younger generation are more open into talking about it because they've watched or read 50 Shades Of Grey
    I agree about what she said about bdsm being more discussed openly these days unlike before

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      And that movie is a terrible example of what usually happens in a bdsm sex session

I think the reason why your friend thinks that there are more people from the younger generation who's into it, is because they're the ones who are more open into discussing about it unlike the older generations who prefer to keep that sort of thing discreet

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that those older people really keep it discreet as you thought them to be? I think that they are also open on those stuffs. They discuss it, too.

Both group of people like to have these BDSM stuffs. I guess that younger people would do it for on lesser frequency. That means to say that older generations are the ones who are into it.

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess it depends, it can also happen if one is younger and the other one is older.

I think that there are only few people who actually love doing those BDSM stuffs. Anyway, for me, I could say that the older ones perform those actions more than the younger generations. Some old people have hunger for those stuffs.

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you met a mature couple who are into that sort of thing?
Working...
X