The Switch: Who can do BOTH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Switch: Who can do BOTH!

You know what they usually say, "Get you a girl or guy who can do both", then it turns out that your partner is a switch. What is a SWITCH? It means that he or she enjoys both the submissive and dominant role when it comes to BDSM. So, are you willing to continue the relationship knowing that your partner can do both?

Of course! If my partner is a switch then there would be an advantage of me to tell him to be submissive to me this time. So I can be the one who's going to dominate him for the first time.

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that the two of you are into bdsm that's why you're glad to have partners who can switch?

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      Those couples that are switching are pretty amazing!

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      kittycat123 BDSM is much better if you both of you are into it, both are willing to try crazy stuff. meowmeowbark absolutely, having the same role over and over can be boring sometimes. dagift2womens oh yesss.

I'm willing to continue the relationship but there is no need for him to be a switch since I am not asking for him to have BDSM sex with me. I want us to casually make love with each other and I do not want to cause any harm to him which is why I am not in favour of dominating him when he's on his submissive side.

Comment

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm just concerned that your partner loves BDSM and you should support him but by slowly learning the process of it. After all, BDSM has its safe side too, forget what people told you about BDSM being dangerous, it is fun once you've tried it out. You would discover withs fetish or kink would best fit you.

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if he prefers that every sexual encounter would be BDSM? Would that will make you decide to end the relationship already?

Of course! Hiskink won't affect much of our relationship upon knowing that he is this, what you call, a switch. Well, soon we might get into that but for now, we're just starting our relationship so I hope all goes well for both of us.

Comment

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as he knows his limits then it is okay. Kinks are considered factors when you two wanted a different kind of intimacy in bed but yeah, a kink in a relationship is good but it's best if you two would talk about that one.

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you really that open-minded when it comes to bdsm and kinks? Or you're only into the guy that's why you're willing to try them with him?

For me I think, I would end the relationship there because what if one he would want to play the role of a submissive person and I can't deliver or satisfy him, I'll just end it so that I won't need to worry about these things I'm already busy about my life, sex is my stress reliever if that happens my sex life will just make it more hectic for me.

Comment

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that he's going give you tips while doing it in order for you to satisfy him properly. It's not like he would just let you do whatever and not tell you whether he enjoyed it or not

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that if he ever wants to be the sub, he's going to tell you what you have to do in order for the both of you enjoy it and not just leave you on your own.

It's nice to have a partner that is versatile and can adapt to the situation, I mean with this you can explore more about yourself and in the world of sex, you might just find yourself wanting more in terms of role changing because I know that wanting something that excite you can really be addictive.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      I completely agree with your comment, having a partner that can do both is exciting and it might even open new doors of pleasure for you, imagine exploring both sides of the story is like having a whole roast chicken to yourself.

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Since you're happy to have a partner who's versatile, does it mean that you're into bdsm?

If I can be a switch to my partner and it turns out that he's actually a switch himself then I must be in heaven! Imagine that you're kinky and a perfect partner for you is someone who is kinky as well or enjoys these things then only that would be pure bliss!

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're really into BDSM, maybe you should try and figure it out for what kind of partner you are first. Are you dominant, submissive, or a switch?

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you would always take turns on who's going to be the sub and domme every time that you have sex?

I would continue dating him as long as we're not going to do it something that's bdsm related every time we're going to have sex

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      But which role do you prefer doing when it comes to bdsm? Are you a domme or sub?

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if he wanted to do that is related to bdsm? Are you going to do it with him or you're going to allow him to find another partner for it?

Not sure that I've really heard of that saying before. And are you sure that it is about being both a sub and domme?

Comment

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that saying is more about the skills that your partner can provide or give to you. Which can also be applied when it comes to bdsm.

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here! @SandyDempsey: But it's okay for me as long as we both satisfy.

But I am not into those BDSM, so I could not comment much. But, anyway, having a partner who is a switch is a good one. When someone could do both, then that is a talent that must be admired.

Comment

• powerJHG
      powerJHG commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think that being a switch is a talent? Is it because they can play different roles when it comes to sex?

The only time that it's a good idea to date someone who's a switch is when you're a switch as well. But if you're not into bdsm, that person might be the one who's going to be in the losing end of the relationship

Comment

Working...
    X