Choke me, or not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choke me, or not.

You are currently having sex with this hot man and since he's now on top of you, he got carried away and would start to put his hand up to your neck. It got you thinking that he might possibly start to choke you. Would you put his hand away and tell him no or would you just let him choke you but tell him that he should go easy on you?

I would rather get his hands off me because I'm afraid that he might get carried away too much and might strangle me. It will all be good if he'd put his hands away and we'll just carry on with the fucking.

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, but some people are into it, you know they can't stop themselves. sexualdepth

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      You should tell him to put his hand on your waist. InsightChic

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand, but still, it would hurt too. InsightChic

Okay if he's going to choke me, I think I should choke him too just so we're even. I know that the choking thing wasn't supposed to harm anyone here but we should play it safe as always. Especially, if you're that kinky type of person that enjoys being choked or choking others during sex.

Comment

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you mean that you choke each other simultaneously? I could not imagine your positions while choking each other.

I would be so surprised that I would kick him at his crotch area. Hell, I do not want to be choked at all. I am not into those choking stuffs.

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      What? What if he retaliates and would punch you real hard that you lost your consciousness? Lol!

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that you would be able to kick him when he started to pin you down? You would just have to breathe in order for you not to run out of breath.

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you hook up to the guy again who choke you accidentally. melaniamania

Sure, he could choke me. I have not tried that one yet, so I think that it would be good if I would be able to experience it as it would be added to my experiences.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be your first time to be choked. Are you not afraid that something could go wrong, and you end up as a cold body lying on the bed and left alone?

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      cutestman, easy now. I think this man knows how to choke women properly and had been doing it for years now.

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be great experience to you if he will not carried away.lol

I did not know that he was into those BDSM. Sorry, I do not know anything of their stuffs and I did not have any plan to experience any of it.

Comment

• Tastyrese
      Tastyrese commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? have you ever done that? goodlove

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Tastyrese Nope, But I am planning on it. I want to explore about sex.

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      So when do you think you're gonna do it? Tastyrese

No no. Choking won't be necessary for me this time. I've had a bad past experience to it, maybe I'm traumatized when my ex nearly broke my windpipe for too much choking. I do not want that to happen to me again.

Comment

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe your ex just got so carried away by what you two are doing. But if you are traumatized already then maybe before having sex with someone, you should clarify that you don't want to be choked.

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      I like to be choked but not up to the point that I am gasping for air already. I just want some challenge but I do not want to die yet so my partner needs to take it easy when choking me. Lol!

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Almost broken? Were you able to have a surgery after your sex session?

I don't enjoy choking that much so if I am in that situation, I will remove his hand from my neck and maybe through that gesture, he'll know that I don't like to be choked.

Comment

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hope that your partner won't be offended if you do that. Maybe he won't have the drive to have sex with you anymore if you remove his hand. I suggest that you let him choke you for as long as it's not to the point that you can't breath.

I like choking so there is no doubt that I will allow him to choke me. Choking just adds to the thrill and excitement, right?

Comment

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      motherlove Actually I don't know but it really excites me if he choked me while pounding hard on me.

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? I bet you really like deep penetration. cristel

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah maybe, because I like being fucked so hard. motherlove

I think I will just let him choke me. One, because he obviously likes it. And two, because it is satisfying in my part as well. I just hope that he won't choke me that hard that I might be out of breath.

Comment

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      A playful choking in sex is FUN! Yes, they would ask permission first before they'd even start to choke me during sex. Those partners that I've had are surprised to see how I'd let them choke me during sex.

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      It's like being gagged but I don't like it because it's so uncomfortable and wrong lol

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you usually do that. I mean you just let your partner do that to you because you like it. DanniMoon

Oh no that might be a plot to a murder haha, I dont like it because he might end my life, I think im overreacting a bit but its better to be careful when someone is about to grab your neck

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's kinda scary, talking about chocking then you jump into being murdered lol. Just reading this makes me not wanting to be choked anymore when it comes to sex

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I found the title of your sex tape, It would be called "Choke me to death"

As long as its for fun then maybe for a bit of time because I rather be get choked on his cock rather than being choke with his hands lol, I am more comfortable that way of getting chocked

Comment

I wouldn't risk my life for some satisfaction during sex. I do think that choking is something that I am not a fan of. I can tolerate spanking but definitely not choking.

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Some girls like being choked while fucking hard. I don't know but I always experience that.

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe your partner spanked you hard, that is why you don't like it. Tastype

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you then, and I bet your sex life is active. smilebaby

If we are really horny I won't stop him.

Comment

I love it if a gay Chocke me in a kinky way

Comment

• JennyREnz
        JennyREnz commented
        Editing a comment
        are you not afraid you might get really choke for real and die? maybe I watch too much crime drama.

• ruby78
        ruby78 commented
        Editing a comment
        JennyREnz not everyone is a psycho.. hahahaha and the golden rule for BDSM is that you only do this with men you trust.
    Working...
    X