Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OreoEater789
    commented on 's reply
    I think some people fear BDSM because they picture it to be done in a very negative way, in a very dark and cruel way. But BDSM still cares about the other person's consent. People just don't understand how BDSM goes.

• ruby78
    commented on 's reply
    She could make a great BDSM guru for those who are interested to know more about BDSM. I want to meet this woman and I think we'll become great friends!

• priority23
    commented on 's reply
    She can be more flexible and will be able to do more BDSM acts than those taller women since she is petite.

• Houservit
    commented on 's reply
    Actually, we should not judge people based on what they look like. If we do it, what would happen? It would be a mess.

• Infomarry
    replied
    I guess that the adage that states "Do not judge a book by its cover." should be invoked by this case or in any case for that matter.

Leave a comment:

• LiquidAss
    commented on 's reply
    Lol. No, do not make me laugh. So what if she learned those stuffs from someone smaller than she is?

• jackass
    commented on 's reply
    BDSM as taboo? Is it? It could be that people are not yet that open so they perceive it as a taboo.

• KenjiNephew
    replied
    I am curious on who taught her on those BDSM stuffs? It could be someone who is more angelic looking. Lol. Someone who looks immaculate. Lol. Oh, life.

Leave a comment:

• Softandwet
    replied
    Since when did knowledge and practice of BDSM become a dark side of a person? Does it mean that if we practice BDSM, we are already on the dark side of life?

Leave a comment:

• meowmeowbark
    replied
    There are angelic looking people out there, but they know lots of nasty stuffs. And vice versa, there are people who look like they know lots of bad stuffs, but are actually innocent of those things.

Leave a comment:

• Jansa90
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah. Good points there. We should not be minding other people's hobbies and interests as those are their own.

• JoeyBaby
    replied
    Well, if I were you, then I should have listened attentively to learn from that petite woman. I could even ask her for more when I feel that I had not fully grasped the ideas that she taught me.

Leave a comment:

• SpoiledTeaTasty
    replied
    I bet she learned those things from her friend who was also more petite than she is. Lol. If that was so, then how are you going to react?

Leave a comment:

• FedoraTheExplora
    replied
    I would not mind at all. We should not rely on looks alone. So what if she was a petite woman? There is no rule that states that petite women could not perform those BDSM acts.

Leave a comment:

• kizliak
    commented on 's reply
    We can have friends that could possibly like anything they want, we can relate to it or not but being friends with them would actually be a nice thing to do. It's the friendship that matters and it's always like that.
Working...
X