Partner wants some slap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partner wants some slap

What would you do if your partner (boy or girl) wants some slap from you while having sex? He/she says that slapping arouses him/her. So would you do it?

As someone who is not a fan of that kind of kink, I won't do it.

If my girl wants to get some slap from me, I'll gladly obey her. I will do anything that she wants as long as she keeps on sleeping with me.

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I also do the same you did bro. I am scared if I won't do what she wants me to do, lol.

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      H3r3foryou It's not that bad right? How about you? Don't you want to be slapped or spank?

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you slap her hard? or just a normal slap? carzin89

I haven't heard of a man who wants to be slapped while having sex. But anyway, if the guy that I am having sex with wants me to slap him, I'll do it without hesitation because I want to dominate sometimes.

Comment

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      Daisy54 Of course, I I like to be slap in the buttchicks tho.

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, boys love to do that. cristel

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      I want someone to spank me in my butt too. cristel

Where does he want to be slapped on? I would slap him on his cheeks if he wants to. Oh, wait, this is sex stuff, so I assume that he wanted to be slapped on his ass? Did I understand it correctly?

Comment

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe slapping in general, like gentle or rough slaps all over the body when the tension gets pretty rough. So I guess slapping sometimes give you that feeling of excitement to hit back or make sex go a little more rough.

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      Slap him in the cheeks and his buttcheeks! He wants that right? Then give him what he wants and make him beg for you to stop, lol!

Slapping, you say? Oh, sure, I could do that one. That would be easy to do, I know. I could slap him anywhere he wants me to while he fucks me real hard.

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. You don't need to exert much effort in slapping unless you are planning to slap him real hard. It's an easy task so I'll just do it.

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      Slapping during sex is normal for some people, it does not really hurt but it drives you wild, right? Yeah, I would like my partner to slap me as well, I'd let her do that when she's on top of me.

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      But slapping and hair pulling are painful. I wonder why people do those kinds of things. They could just have some regular sex without inflicting and receiving pain.

I do not think that men would want to be slapped on while having sex. How could they concentrate if they would be slapped while busy pounding their partner?

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Some men would slap you in the face, then they will hold your chin as they draw their thumb to your mouth for you to suck it, while you're doing missionary position. Very kinky right? Yeah, I can imagine it that way.

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      @Miovievestre You've must've tried that already, haven't you? You explained it all too well, and yes, some guys would usually do that and I'm guilty of doing that as well, lol.

Yes, I'll do whatever my partner asks me to do even if it involves some slapping. I want to please and satisfy him.

Comment

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, a man loves it when you get to please him by obeying his requests. Even if it means slapping them, well, go for it! They asked for it anyway and it's fun, right?

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      dagift2womens and some of those men like to slap girls too, in a naughty way but they should be careful not to overdo it. They might get carried away by slapping those girls way too hard, lol! It might even ruin the moment for both of them.

No, I won't slap him because that is a violent act. Also, I might not have control so there's a possibility that I will hurt him with my slap.

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if he's really asking for it? Yes, he is truly asking for that one hard slap from you. I think you should give me a try and see how he'll react to it

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      At least give him one regular slap then followed by the hardest one to make him think if he's still going to beg for a third slap, lol!

I'll do it as long as he is good in bed. I need to have some benefits as well right?

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      antitrump It is true that people are asking to be slapped because it brings them excitement, so I'd say go! Let's give them the slap that they want, lol!

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      But it is not common for women to slap men, right? I believe that it should be the other way around.

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. You would do anything just to be fucked real good. Well, yeah, both of you would have benefits so go ahead.

I will give him a hard slap if he wants it. Also, I am an obedient person so I will certainly do anything that can please my partner.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      He asked for it so you better give him the best that you've got, LMAO! You should ask him if he wants more and he'll surely end up getting bruises from all those slaps.

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      Hard slaps? Then, those slaps would be painful. I think that slaps should be gentle that both would not have hard times coping with it.

Yes, I'll slap my partner only if he does what I want too which is him pulling my hair. We can be dirty to each other, I guess?

Comment

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      A partner like that is surely a fan of BDSM. Well, LoveYumTasty if you want your hair pulled, can we assume that you are into BDSM as well? Anyway, if my partner is like that, I am sure that I will slap him really hard.

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      When the sex gets a little rough, just remember to take precautions so you two won't end up hurting each other.

Anyway, this comes to my mind. Which would you prefer? Your hair being pulled while you are being fucked or being slapped while you are being fucked?

Comment

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      Perhaps, all those things will do? It's quite a BDSM act to be considered as well, so probably if you two are into those things then it's okay to do it, but consent is important.

We can just slap each other if that's what we both want. I don't mind slapping and spanking, I can give him those if he asks me to, or maybe I would ask him to do those things for me if the sex becomes a little too rough.

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      It just so happens that both of you are kinky and enjoys slapping and spanking, which is okay and somewhat normal, well, for both of you of course!

Nah, I hate slapping, It's better to spank their but than slap their face.

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      I like it when my man slaps me in but while doing dog style.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds good tho. XYZKate
Working...
X