No effect anymore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No effect anymore!

I used to love rough spanking and being tied to the bed. Those activities arouse me and makes me feel happiness and satisfaction. However, that seems to be not the case anymore. Before, even if I am spanked real hard, I don't mind it at all. I don't even remember feeling any pain. However, now, all I feel is how painful it is and it seems like there is no longer an effect regarding my satisfaction. What does this mean?

I think your body is already done with BDSM. And I believe that it's time for you to have simple and normal sex for the mean time. In that way, maybe you'll be satisfied with spanking again after you do that.

Comment

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      You should lock your room while doing that so no one could catch you. crzyyouandme

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right, I wonder if she has already done A-level service. cristel

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, I think she made it too much with BDSM.. it became normal. or maybe try abstinence for 1 year hahahaha when you come back, any kind of sex will do right? smilebaby

Maybe your partner during your last sex experience went too far on spanking you. And you probably developed some aversion towards it. I think you should refrain from BDSM for a while.

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      I never know that people would develop an aversion for something that could be pleasurable. Well, maybe it's best if she tells her partner/s not to spank her anymore.

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Refrain for a while? I think she should cut it off and start with something brand new.

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      W3tThet1p How about if I stop doing bdsm for a while? or for a long period of time? that would be better right?

I think that means that you were spanked real hard up to the point that the satisfaction can't compensate the pain anymore. Try telling your partner to be gentle on spanking for the mean time.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      But BDSM is not all about spanking only. There are other ways to do it. They could not limit it just for spanking. They could try other things, too.

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Has she been doing it for a long time already? If yes, it could be that she got tired of it already. Time to change.

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone told me that I should do that because it is not good to do it. kizliak

If you do not like spanking anymore, then you could tell to your partner that you do not want to be spanked and you could skip that process. You could just be tied up. What do you think?

Comment

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      She should tell the guy that he should not spank her hard. AglowReportsDari

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      StoveLove Do you love to be spank hard.

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      I would not complain if the guy spanked me, as long as it's not hard. Houservit

That means that you are not into BDSM anymore. So, quit doing those stuffs and have a new kind of stuff that makes you satisfied.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you recommend some amazing fetishes? or your favorite fetish.

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't really know that either. RachelSiryn

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      crzyyouandme Maybe because she wants another fetish. or maybe she discover other fetish and she want to do it again and again.

Did you feel that you did not want it anymore after your last BDSM session? If yes, could it be a man factor? Meaning, is it the action of that man that caused you to not feel any satisfaction anymore?

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      Aww, that's just sad. I mean spanking actually drives me crazy and I couldn't imagine myself getting tired of being spanked over and over.

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      If she's used t being spanked then I guess she's no longer aroused by it. We can't blame her for that, maybe she should try other things that will make her feel aroused again.

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Freew0man82 I don't think so, Maybe because I am used to it.

Originally posted by crzyyouandme View Post
    However, now, all I feel is how painful it is and it seems like there is no longer an effect regarding my satisfaction. What does this mean?
    You seem to have a weak spot now, are you aging now? It might be a sign of aging. Lol, don't be mad at me I'm just trying to analyze the problem here because I think it's unusual that the longer you get spanked, you feel pained which you shouldn't be.

Comment

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not really about aging but maybe it does not excite her anymore and I think she should give herself a break from that BDSM stuff.

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jessine05 Will you have a point, but who knows right?

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, everybody needs a rest btw. carzin89

Since you've mentioned that you've done a lot of rough spanking then I guess your body got worn out by the pain you've felt which is why you don't feel any pressure from it anymore. Maybe you should try other sensation play that might get you back on track lol.

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right about suggesting her to try other sensation play, in that way, she might find other kinks that would be suitable for her in replacement of those rough spanking, lol.

I would suggest you try out tickle fetish. It's a sensation play and if you've found out that you're ticklish all along then you have found your new fetish. Instead of doing anything rough, try things soft for a change.

Comment

Working...
    X