Blindfolding and Handcuffing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blindfolding and Handcuffing?

My boyfriend is really into BDSM. When I first knew about it, I didn't mind. I even let him do BDSM when we have sex. So far what I've experienced was hair-pulling and hard spanking. But now, he wants to put a blindfold while I'm handcuffed to the bed. I don't really feel like doing it because I'm quite scared of what he'll do to me. Care to share your thoughts on this? Have you been blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed when having sex?

Seems sketchy. But exciting at the same time. You'll never guess what he'll do to you since you are blindfolded and you can't even stop him from doing whatever he wants because you are handcuffed. I have never experienced this but I would like to if given the chance.

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      If this would be tickle torture while I'm blindfolded and handcuffed well, he has to change the sheet right after because I'm sure that I might piss myself all over the bed.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, it's not sketchy at all. When you're blindfolded and you'll let your partner be in charge, he's going to pleasure you with a lot of sensation play but it's your choice if you want him to go all the way, as in he's going to fuck you hard with your blindfold and handcuffs on.

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      You should ask that to your partner. That is really fun. Believe me you will love it. especially if your partner is very active in bed.

I have tried it and what I can say is that it is really thrilling. You don't know if he is going to pleasure or torture you. Anyway, you do not have anything to worry about because it's your boyfriend anyway. Surely, he won't do anything that will harm you in a non-sexual way.

Comment

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried getting myself tied up and blindfolded but it is definitely my boyfriend but someone I've hooked up with, says he's into BDSM so I'd decided that I'd try my first BDSM experience with him. He made me cum multiple times and I've never felt so happy in my entire life!

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      True. I would trust my boyfriend in whatever we would do with me. I would just wait for the surprises that he would gonna perform with me. I guess that it would be so exciting.

My ex-girlfriend tied me up once and it excites me that much, I let her be in control of me and it all ended perfectly. I don't know what came up to her that day, she just dominated me when we're in my room. We had three rounds because of that and it sure was fulfilling!

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like you two had a really great time. It kinda reminds me of my sexual encounter with someone who blindfolded me but did not tie me up, I'm talking about a random hookup and he did sensation play with me. His hands are caressing me gently and uses his tongue and it really excites me that it had actually made me cum a couple of times. I wish someone would do that to me again.

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      You only stated that you were dominated. So, did she do some pegging for you? You did not state it here. It is safe to assume that she did? lol.

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      VaginalDestruction I am sure she gave you a mind blowing performance!

I've experienced that for many times already. What can I say? I like to be submissive. Maybe you should try it too even for experience purposes only.

Comment

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you must be a veteran to those kinds of things. But anyway, why don't you try and become dominant for a change? You might enjoy being the one who's in charge.

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe I should consider being submissive this time. I might find it enjoying and I hope this will all go well for us both.

If you don't really feel like it, you can always say no. Just explain your reason and I am sure that he'll understand. Not everyone is really fascinated in hardcore BDSM anyway.

Comment

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, if you have second thoughts about it then it is better not to go with it. We must trust our instinct first. If we feel hesitant doing it then we should not continue that plan anymore.

• powerJHG
      powerJHG commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely. Don't ever let him force you to do something that you don't really want to. If ever that will happen, you can file a harassment case so he'll get what he deserves for forcing you.

Blindfolding and handcuffing are fun to do while having sex. I already experienced that and I can say that that's my best experience so far. When I'm blindfolded, I get excited about what he's going to do with me next.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      That's such a nice experience from you tho, I do not want to experience blindfolding, it's best if I can handcuff my partner but me? Nope, I'm scared that he might go rough on me.

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, aren't you scared that he might kill you or use something that can inflict physical pain? I am surprised that most people right now all cares for sexual stuff and not their own safety.

Just agree with it. I am sure you would gonna experience pure bliss while blindfolded and handcuffed. I guess that he would gonna fuck you hard on that moment.

Comment

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I can imagine that he will go gently then if he builds up his momentum, that's when he starts fucking her hard. I wish I could experience the same thing too, haven't tried that before.

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the case where you do not know what would happen next and you could not do anything but to accept everything that he throws at you.

Handcuffed with the hands placed on front is preferred than the hands which were handcuffed at the back. It is easier to move if the hands are placed on the front side.

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I did not enjoy my hand being handcuffed on my back it caused me in such distress and sprain especially if you're holding it too long which is not advisable to be restraining your partner for too long.

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      That surely sounds difficult that's why I don't like being in that position. I am fine with being tied but not with being handcuffed. It might hurt my hands and leave some bruises.

Looks like I want to be blindfolded and handcuffed then the man would do anything he wants to do with me! I could imagine that it would be a hell-like sex.

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      carzin89 That would be fine to me as long as I am satisfied.

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      MoiraClay want me to recommend you to someone I know who is real good with this?

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      I like that you're very open minded and wants to try new things. MoiraClay hope we can be friends in real life

I could not help but imagine that someone is being fucked real hard while they were handcuffed, blindfolded and the hair being pulled.

Comment

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's not only a nice situation to imagine but also a very wild experience! I've been blindfolded and handcuffed for several times and what I can say is that those times are my best experiences. The feeling of curiosity and excitement mixes and increases my arousal. I do suggest that you guys try it as well.

I never experienced having a sex that being blindfolding and handcuffing. that sounds fun btw. I hope my boyfriend will do that to me.

Comment

Blindfolding and Handcuffing makes me excited. my partner did that to me.

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidAss View Post
        My boyfriend is really into BDSM. When I first knew about it, I didn't mind. I even let him do BDSM when we have sex. So far what I've experienced was hair-pulling and hard spanking. But now, he wants to put a blindfold while I'm handcuffed to the bed. I don't really feel like doing it because I'm quite scared of what he'll do to me. Care to share your thoughts on this? Have you been blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed when having sex?
        Oh this is fun. It sounds scary as you won't be able to see him or his actions and you're tied to bed but that's the fun! You'll get to feel his touch and get surprises about his actions and tease!!! Try it and you'll discover a new way of having fun in bed

Comment

• BeautifulAglow
          BeautifulAglow commented
          Editing a comment
          if the boyfriend is someone she knew for a long time, this BDSM should not be a problem. But honestly, I do not feel pleasure in BDSM, or maybe my last guy is not that good. I feel bothered and pain all over, had to pretend all along.

• ruby78
          ruby78 commented
          Editing a comment
          BeautifulAglow you got it right. if it's someone she is already with for a long time, there is no need to worry. It's not that the guy will torture him.
      Working...
      X