Eye-opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye-opener

BDSM had opened my eyes to different kinds of kinks I never thought I could have. Such as hair-pulling, name-calling, bondage, and being dominant. Have you guys tried BDSM?

Was the experience good? I have never tried it but my friends keep on saying that it's fun and exciting. I would like to try it someday if someone is down for that. Lol!

Comment

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with ruby78! BDSM intensifies your sex experience. In fact, it is a major turn on for me if someone is into BDSM. I feel like I am oversharing things but whatever, lol!

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      I have tried some of the BDSM stuffs and yeah somehow is it fun. Sometimes, hair pulling is painful most specially when it was your first time. lol.

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you could try someday but I bet that you would not like it. I am not warning you but it would not be a good experience. You would be bonded and your hair your be pulled. Not really good stuffs. Not my thing.

Nice! I have tried some hair-pulling and being dominant. Honestly, I have always liked the feeling of leading and being in control. Anyway, I would like to try more extreme activities in bed soon because what can I say? I like to be challenged.

Comment

• AmazeAlive
      AmazeAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Aren't you hurt when your hair was pulled? I wanted to try it before but I became scared that it would hurt too much.

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      PennyTration I love it when my hair gets pulled when I get fucked from behind with some ass-slapping too! I would love to try some more BDSM activities too, som count me in!

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      How about hair pulling on your pussy? Would that count as a form of BDSM? I had never encountered that someone had her pussy hair pulled over while being licked.

I love it when ladies are into some shit like that, I'm somewhat clueless about BDSM stuff but please, I beg of you girls, I'm not into pegging okay?

Comment

• loveofmylife101
      loveofmylife101 commented
      Editing a comment
      The thing about BDSM is that communication plays a vital role. If you're not into pegging then it's okay, but if you're willing to be restraint then do tell. There's always a safe word rule during those BDSM activities to avoid hurting each other.

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      You can be dominant or submissive carzin89 but I can see that you are willing to be a sub. Nothing to worry about that, if you're not into pegging then tell it to your partner, you two should set the rules before you even proceed with such activities.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      What if a girl would want to peg you as your first initiation on the BDSM thing? Would you accept it? Note that she would use the largest possible size. lol.

I have tried BDSM and I say that it makes the sex experience even better. Well, that's just for my opinion. I like to be controlled so I love it when my partner expresses dominance over me in bed. The latest erotic practice that I've tried was when I was handcuffed to the bed while I was blindfolded. That was the most intense sexual experience that I've ever had, I swear!

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you must've enjoyed the experience I can tell and your partner was very much lucky to have you there. So much has been learned and I'm guessing that you're going to try the experience with another man.

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually do not like those BDSM things. I am scared that when a disaster strikes like an earthquake or fire, I would not be able to get free easily. I would not want that on the news they would report that a woman - a lone casualty in the building - was found dead but strangely she was handcuffed.

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, wow. I could imagine how it was done. You might have been fucked real hard while blindfolded.

No, I have not tried it before. I do not think that I would be doing it. I think that BDSM is a bit too much for me. Certainly, I do not want my hair to be pulled and my body bondaged.

Comment

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      The pain is the thing which I do not want to have. So I guess that I would stay away with the BDSM stuffs. I might be screaming all the time while being fucked and I do not want that one to happen.

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      You think that it's painful when it's actually fun. Or maybe for people like you that are afraid of experimenting and have low pain tolerance. I'd feel bad for your partner if he ever finds out that you aren't into BDSM while he does.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are into those extreme stuffs then you could try the subtle ones like the hair pulling. That is one of the most simplest forms and would not hurt that much.

Well, I could try those BDSM stuffs. Who knows if I would enjoy it. I might give it a try. If it clicks then I would continue. Otherwise, I would quit it immediately

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, I will try it if my partner is into that. I will tell him politely if I do not find it amusing for me, if he truly loves me then he would respect my decision, right?

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      You should give it a try at least once meowmeowbark I bet that you'll enjoy it! BDSM is not all about pain and something violent, no.

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      meowmeowbark You sound like you're open for any possibilities, if you did enjoy it, you might get addicted to it and it's absolutely fine. Some people enjoy BDSM and some don't but who cares, right?

I have been really curious about BDSM. Some say that it is fun, some say that it's not. I don't know what to believe anymore that's why I am hesitant to try it.

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I hope you get to try it with someone who knows exactly how to do it without getting yourselves harmed. Well, it's a great experience for me, it involved spanking, bondage and discipline since I was the submissive one.

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      BDSM is consensual, so if you're ready for it then let your partner know and he'll surely go slow on you. Relax, just take it easy, you'll be fine.

As a guy, I would really love to be with someone who likes BDSM. I get to express my dominance over her. I also get to pleasure or torture her for a little bit, well that depends on my mood for the night.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, you could do those acts with her. But what would you do if she would ask you to be pegged? Would you allow her to do that one to you?

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you agree to have it when her condition is to do to you whatever you had done to her? So, you would also feel whatever she had felt.

Yeah, I have tried BDSM. And what can I say? I enjoy it so much. I am the type of person who wants to feel a little pain while having sex. Pain makes the pleasure that I'm feeling intensify.

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that could be subjective. I had tried it in the past and I won't try it again and I won't recommend it to anyone. What do we get from those painful activities? Nothing.

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you are a masochist, Airglax. Am I right? I can't judge you for being like that. Sometimes, I feel good being spanked hard in the ass too. Lol!
Working...
X