Submissive or Dominant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submissive or Dominant?

Here's a question to all you horny ladies and guys out there. Do you like it when guys or girls are in control or do you prefer to be dominant? I love being the sub, as long as we have set out rules and boundaries then it's fine.

I love it when my girl dominates me in bed. Of course it's hot and it gets me into the mood of pounding her for hours.

Comment

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Has a girl spanked your ass in the middle of sex?

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      @SandayDempsey Yes of course, she's hella kinky. Does your guy ever spanked you?

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the reason why you want to be on top is because you're a lazy partner during sex

I enjoy being the submissive one. I love being choked, slapped, smacked and being pushed against the wall. It really turns me on being the sub.

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not that submissive. I do not want to be choked, slapped and smacked. The only thing that I want is to be pushed against the wall while being pounded.

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      AirAngelsAmaze I've been pushed against the dining table, wall, cabinet, etc. I got bruises but you know, pain is pleasure for me.

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      Never knew that you're that hardcore when it comes to being a submissive

I always like to be submissive. I like feeling a little pain while being fucked hard.

Comment

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Airglax I enjoy that as well! I LOVE being submissive to guys who dominates me in bed. Some guys are just plain with sex, kinda bores me.

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      What if guys just really want to take advantage of you? Or are you just too nice to them in bed?

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of pains are you handle?

It depends on my mood. I am a little bit moody so depending on my mood, I could be submissive or dominant.

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm that moody as well Movievestre I would dominate a guy who lacks skills in bed and I would often let a guy be submissive if he sure knows what he's doing!

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      But most of the time, you're what exactly?

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      What happens when both of you suddenly decided and on the mood to be dominant? Will you be hurting each other?

Ohh, I'm curious about this topic. As I'm reading the comments all over, I can tell that I've never tried being dominant or submissive. I'm the type that does it with such passion and romance.

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing you're one of those vanilla kind of people.

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      punkchick Yes, I am. I am just a regular gal. lol.

If I'm feeling extra horny that day, I would definitely on top of him riding him like we're in a bull riding contest

Comment

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      And what would you want if you're not in the mood for sex? Are you just going to lay down and let him do the work?

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      fashiones12 if she's not in the mood then why would she even engage into sex in the first place?

• stan0704
      stan0704 commented
      Editing a comment
      See that's what I need is a girl that know how to ride a duck. My ex just didnt ever be on top. She liked to be dominated which I like to.but it would have been nice if she would ride me once in a while

I'm not that kind who is into BDSM, but most girls I've been with wants me to choke them. I tried doing so but I just can't hurt women.

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to stop dating a girl if you find out that she's into BDSM

Most guys often end up being the dominant partner during sex since they're the ones who get horny more often

Comment

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you tried being in charge at least once?

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      It's balance between sexes. Women are more horny when they're on their period. Or if they're basically a nymphomaniac. Surprisingly, women often fantasize being in charge and dominant in bed.

I'm pretty dominant to be honest.

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      And I am the complete opposite of you. I am completely submissive.

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope that you're not the dominant type who would roll over and sleep right after you orgasm

Actually prefer that we would take turns on who's going to be in charge that evening

Comment

Working...
    X