Unfortunate time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunate time

A call was made from a frantic man. He said that he needed an ambulance quickly. Paramedics arrived and surprised when they saw a woman with straps on her hands and feet lying naked on the bed. It took time before she was released from the bondage as it was heavily tied on the bed. They tried to revive her on the way to the hospital and declared dead on arrival. She was my friend - young, beautiful and adventurous. Her heart gave way while on the middle of their kink.

That was awful to know. They could have revived her while still on the bed. Did she suffer a heart attack or something?

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      They may have needed some more equipment to complete the treatment that's why they couldn't do it there

Sometimes, being adventurous can take our life. I remember some people who plunged to their deaths while performing their favorite hobbies like bungee jumping.

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      But some people need to do this to feel alive. Just a little sad that some die in order to reach it.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      At least they go out doing what the love right?

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dying via bungee jumping is more horrible than what she had. Your body could be mutilated during an accident. At least, her body was nice and intact.

That's horrible. I just hope the respondents will keep their mouth shut about it.

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm pretty sure that those people have signed at least one non disclosure agreements.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      They may have non-disclosure agreements but they could talk about it by themselves.

The lady maybe forgot take her meds. That little mistake asked for a great toll.

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you assume she forgot to take her meds? I don't think that forgetting to take it once would immediately result to her death

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Would a one time forgetfulness of not taking a med kill you? I don't think so but of course I would not really know. I am just a horny bitch looking girl here. lol.

How sure are you that her cause of death was her heart? And how long has she had that heart condition

Comment

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe they had an autopsy of the body that's why they're able to find out the cause of death

Is this something that happened recently? Have they been into bondage for a long time or they're still amateurs when it comes to it?

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that bondage is the main reason why her heart gave up. Because most of the time it's your limbs that are tied up and not the torso

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Blockro There are the extreme types of bondage where both the hands and feet are tied on.

I do not think that she died because of a heart attack. She was young and commonly most young people do not suffer heart attacks. There must be some other cause of her death.

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      If she had a heart condition as a child, there's a chance that it would always have a problem for the rest of her life

This might be the most depressing post that I've read here

Comment

Guess that the guy panicked that's why he wasn't able to remove her from being tied up

Comment

Working...
      X