BDSM Punishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BDSM Punishment

This guy says his fantasy was to have a woman dress up in a business suit and be in command of a sexual encounter. She would then do everything to humiliate him, order him around and punish him. He bought all the BDSM fandagles and we hooked up one night. It felt good to put a man into submission. I loved it and went all out. He loved it too. It gave him a hard-on and when we were done with our little side show, we fucked all night. Loved every minute of it and would do it again. For real!

Hahaha! Why not? At least this is one way that you can command the situation as a woman. Love it! And the fact that he doesn't mind makes it better. You should have had him do things to you that he probably wouldn't have done otherwise. Just kidding. He sounds like a guy who doesn't mind trying new things. 😂

Comment

Some men have weird fantasies and this could be one, but as long as it is mutual, I don't see anything wrong with it. Just go with the flow and see what happens and don't be too harsh to each other. And as long as the sex is good in the end, then it is all good I think.

Comment

I got into a situation where I was tied up by a woman and she went to her bedroom while leaving me tied up and naked to go put on her outfit. When she came out, she was dressed like a nurse in a short skirt with her telescope around her neck. She started talking trash about what she is going to do to me to make me get better and that I was a bad boy and needed help. I couldn't help smiling through the whole thing while she tried to use her instrument on my cock to see how bad my cock had been fucking other females. She was really acting the part and it was a real turn on so I know exactly what you mean.

Comment

I had an encounter with this dude and he wanted to dress up like a male stripper with thongs on. It was hilarious. I almost laughed through everything until he took out his whip and started to ask me questions and if I couldn't answer, he would use it, but he never hit me too hard. He told me he wanted to dance for me and that is what he did and I had to watch him while having a straight face. I don't think he knew a lot about BDSM.

Comment

I haven't done BDSM before, but I applaud people that do and find it satisfying. Someday I may try it, but for now, I will just listen to your stories. I would dress up and act a part, but I wouldn't want to be beaten or beat anyone. I like the idea that this dressing up is a turn on and it is harmless so why not?

Comment

I felt good about everything. I had no issues with it. I would do it over and over again anytime and this was my first time. I didn't even know that I would like it so much. But not everyone is into it and so I am going to have to choose my partners well I think.

Comment

I haven't gotten into the BDSM shit. I think it is cruel and wouldn't have want my worst enemy to endure it. Not for me. You can keep that shit!

Comment

BDSM is a personal choice. You either do or you don't. If it is your choice, then all power to you.

Comment

I haven't tried it and don't know if I will, but good for you.

Comment

If you want to be punished, then that is up to you. But I long ago was punished by my parents and no one is gonna do that to me. Hats off to you!

Comment

Working...
                      X