Dominatrix Female

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominatrix Female

I didn't know this BDSM shit was so real. Dated this girl and during our first hookup, she told me she was a dominatrix. I had no clue what she was talking about. She said it was fun and she would like to show me. Show me she did. She put a choker with a chain around my neck and had a whip in her hand, beating me while she led me to the bed in chains. I was kinda liking this. She would hurl commands at me and I had to act out. We had some good enactment that night and then I fucked the living daylight out of her. Great turn on. You should all try it.

Happy for you man! You scored big with this one. She showed you what's up and had y eating out of her hands. A woman can lead in sex. It doesn't have to always be the role of the man and some women love to do this. It turns them on and they get to take their frustration out on all men...lol! 👊

Comment

I don't care for BDSM either. All power to those who want to include that kind of stuff in their lives. No one is going to all me dirty names and make me feel bad. How can that kind of thing turn you on? I don't understand. A warped minded person may like it, but not me. There are better ways to have sex without screaming at each other and hurting each other. 😫

Comment

I don't like BDSM...never have...never will. I ain't going to lie, I think that shit is for crazy ass people like you. Only my mama and daddy can beat me and I am too damn old for that now. No sir, no beatings. Sex doesn't have to be so violent. Sorry!

Comment

I know what you are talking about. I had a fun BDSM night with this girl that also wanted to be the leader. I let her tie me up like an animal and ask that I begged her to be untied and that I said nice things about her. When I didn't, she would hit me and slap me across the face. She was really into it too and so was I.

Comment

I have done BDSM before too and it was really quite an experience. I felt like I was acting in a movie. That is how it felt for me. I tried to think of it as a fantasy and that is how I got to enjoy it. A boyfriend of mine introduced it to me and talked me into it. It was great!

Comment

Yes, it was damn good and I still see her from time to time. Sometimes, she will become the leader and other times, she allows me to do it. I love my part cause I get to tie her up and hurl commands at her too. Feels damn good too! It feels like my revenge at getting back at her for doing the same thing to me when she is in that same role.

Comment

BDSM is not for the faint of heart. It is not for someone who has hang ups and it is not for the person with no idea of fulfilling their fantasy. You have to be open to some real shit. You cannot be close minded and stuck up. I have performed this on a few girls before. Some have liked it and some haven't. Oh well. That doesn't mean I am gonna stop. I love it and would love to share it with as many females as possible

Comment

Working...
                X