Beaten to a Pulp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaten to a Pulp

Hooked up with this dude and didn't know he was so heavy into dominating women. We didn't talk about it and so I was so shocked when he tied me up on the bed and started whipping me. I hollered the whole time and he thought that I liked it and my cries was just cries of passion. I couldn't wipe my tears because my hands was tied and so I could feel the salty tears cascade down my face and into my mouth. I kept saying, stop, stop, stop and he chose to beat me even more. When he was done, he untied my hands and I told him I was gonna use the bathroom for a bit. Good thing I had left my clothes in the bathroom. I put on those clothes so fast and ran from the bathroom to my car, all bruised and hurting.

Oh boy. Sounds like a bad experience altogether. Sorry to hear about your pain and how this dude acted. Not every person with a love for dominating women does it like that. Even though, it is wild and crazy, it is fun. So don't give up on BDSM.

Comment

That is terrible. It sounds like abuse to me. I don't like that BDSM stuff man. It is too dangerous and people can get really, really hurt from it. Stay away from that kind of thing and you will be OK. Glad you got away safe.

Comment

Glad you figured out what was going on and ran for the door. He sounded like he was into another zone so much so he couldn't hear that you wanted out. You should have raised your hand like they do in wrestling to stop the other wrestler from hurting them. He probably wouldn't have seen that either. Terrible, terrible!

Comment

You got into a real mess girlfriend, but thank God, you got out and are safe. Run for your life yes. I woulda done the very same thing you did. No one ties me up like a prisoner. Sorry..it ain't happening...not in this lifetime or after. I just do not want to give up my freedom to somebody else.

Comment

That BDSM shit is not for people who are faint of heart. You got into a real mess, but was lucky to get out. He coulda beat the living daylights out of you. You are lucky that he even stopped long enough to let you use the bathroom. Never get into a situation like that, if you can't handle it. Please don't! 👎

Comment

Boy am I glad I screamed foul and lied about going to the bathroom. I felt like my life was in danger and I was fucking scared the whole time. I wished that it would stop, but he kept going on and on and on like a mad man. Yes, I am glad I got away from that crazy lunatic. 😱

Comment

Working...
              X