Not A Woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not A Woman

Shit, I hooked up with this girl one time. And let me tell you, she could have fooled any man. I don't have a problem with the gay community or anything like that, but when a woman is a man, dresses like a man and lets you think she is a woman without telling you she is a transvestite, then there is an issue with me. I go to her or his house and think I am getting some booty. No sex change, mind you. And there he pulls out his dick. I run like a thief in the night. No dick for me. I love to get deep inside a woman...a real woman.

I am sorry to hear of your heartbreak. You should have waited until you were over your boyfriend before you went on a date. It is not fare to the guy you are dating. It made him feel uncomfortable. But I understand.

Comment

While I get it too, I think you should have let the guy you are dating know you have these feelings, but you are trying to work through it. I guess, he would feel much better, if he had the heads up about what you were going through. I guess you learn your lesson now.

Comment

This sounds like the classic rebound that didn't work out. When you break up with someone, ou should give it at least a year to grieve and you should not see anyone until you are comforted. It won't work out unless you are dating an extra-sensitive person.

Comment

The poor dude. You musta caught him by surprise. He must be wondering what he had done to you. Did you explain it to him? You should understand why he is so upset. That is not cool to him. He is going to feel like you used him and that is what it really looks like.

Comment

He has every right to leave the scene and never come back.

Comment

I wanted to talk to him and explain it but every time, I tried to reach out, he was always busy. I just let it flow, hoping that things would fall into place over time. I guess I will be ready when the next date comes along.

Comment

You hurt him badly because he musta been looking to hook up more. He probably thought at first that he was the culprit. You should have talked to him about it before any sex.

Comment

Working...
                X