Findom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Findom?

Just read an article about financial domination, which sounded a bit strange for me. Are there other weird fetishes that you've heard of?
    Of all the sexual fetishes in the world, financial domination has perhaps one of the most glamourous images. Beautiful women are sent money and lavished with expensive gifts by men who want next-to-nothing in return - it�s all about submitting to the dominant woman and relinquishing control over your finances.� Much like physical forms of BDSM, it�s this surrendering of power that is arousing. But in the majority of cases, the dominatrix (domme) and the submissive never meet - it's all done online.
    Last edited by dagift2womens; 01-01-2018, 08:07 AM.

That's something I never heard of. Thanks for sharing this.

Comment

I met this girl at a bar and she told me that she does this kind of thing. Weird I know, but she gets what she wants and that's a win-win for her and the man.

Comment

Is findom the same thing as sugar babies and sugar daddies?

Comment

• elatederic
          elatederic commented
          Editing a comment
          Based on the article, I don't think so

I don't know why you called it weird, but it's hot for me.

Comment

Since you generously gave a link about that, here's a link of weird fetishes I just found out a while ago. Lol
          Some of these fetishes are super hot, others are bizarre and the rest are plain crazy. All of them are weird. Discover a whole new world of kinkiness.

Comment

Lol! Anyone knows how to become one?

Comment

Both articles are good reads. Bet that there are shit loads of other kinds of fetishes out there

Comment

I also bet that there are a lot of cringe-worthy fetishes.

Comment

Have you ever heard about Daddy and Mommy domination? Nothing too BDSM-ish. Knowing how BDSM works, this type of domination takes care of you, respecting limits. It's like having some parental issues or being adult babies.

Comment

Working...
                X