BDSM newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BDSM newbie

I recently got into BDSM after reading 50 shades of grey, and damn it was hot. So far I've only tried having my hands cuffed and spanking my girl. What are some other stuff we could try besides these? our safety comes first so I'm thinking more on the lighter side and save the hardcore stuff for later. What advice could you give a newbie entering the world of BDSM?

I'm also new to it myself. I've tried whips, tape, rope and gags. I started with the handcuffs as well. I would suggest doing some research other than 50 shades of gray, go to a sex toy store and ask about the items.

Comment

Don't rely too much on 50 shades of grey. Talk to your partner and ask her what she wants to try and what she's comfortable with. Pain can bring you lots of pleasure but it's what your comfortable with that comes first

Comment

If you want to go a little further on BDSM, I think you both should be okay with it and do some researches.

Comment

Also you have to be sure that your partner is fine with what you have in mind. Consent is the most important thing when it comes to those sort of things

Comment

• cutestman
            cutestman commented
            Editing a comment
            of course, we talked about it and it's going great

All I want to know is what is your safe word?

Comment

• cutestman
            cutestman commented
            Editing a comment
            cactus for slow down and ice cream for completely stop
        Working...
        X