BDSM Newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BDSM Newbies

A girl I was dating a year ago thought that our sex life was too boring. She had watched a movie about BDSM and wanted us to try it. She talked me into it actually and said she wanted to me and her to go out and buy the stuff we would need. We bought an adult video so we could get lessons on BDSM and then we bought rope, handcuff, and outfit so she could dress up like a cheerleader (that's what she chose). We went home and watched the video for all the tips we would need to get this right because we didn't know what the hell were doing. She wanted to be tied up so once she dressed up as a cheerleader with no panties on, I tied her up on a chair and started to strip for her. By the time I was down to the last foot of socks, she and I were panting like dogs. I quickly untied her and we had the most beautiful sex ever in our relationship. BDSM rocks!

Yes, BDSM rocks! I have tried it before and loved it. You create the scene that you want and choose the characters that you want. It all depends on what you both want to do and that is what I like about BDSM. Let your imagination run wild and lots of wild stuff can happen.

Comment

For newbies, you sure did well...lol! That video must have given you all the initial tips you needed to make it work for you. I wouldn't even have thought to use an adult video, but if it works for you, oh well!

Comment

Looks like you had an idea of the kind of fantasy you wanted to live out. The fact that you bought all that stuff shows that you already had a good idea and it is good that you went out and got all the stuff you needed. Satisfaction comes in many ways.

Comment

You can learn from the adult videos. Sometimes, when I have a girl to fuck, I will watch adult videos to get good ideas so I can look like a pro. So nothing is wrong with that. Glad you did that so you could know exactly what to do.

Comment

Good you enjoyed it. I would do that too. Never been into BDSM, but this is a really neat way to start. Thanks.

Comment

Yes, I had fun. Lots of fun and passion. We have done it again a lot more times, but changed the character each time. This is our new way of having sex when we get bored. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
              X