Cougar BDSM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cougar BDSM

I used to hear stories about BDSM, but didn't think I would fall into something like that. A friend of mine told me about an encounter he had with this older woman. He said that she would be happy to show me how BDSM really worked so he arranged it for me. I met the woman before everything happened. We talked and she told me that there was nothing to be scared of. The woman looked in her early 50s or late 40s. I wasn't sure, but it didn't matter anyway. She took me to her home. Said she was divorced and lived on her own. She asked me to wait a few minutes for her to go strap up. When she came out, she was dressed in metallic gear and she had a whip. Her body was toned man...like steel. She took out that whip and started to rough me up. I thought it couldn't be the same woman that was talking to me so softly. She turned into a dragon, I called it. But, it didn't feel wrong. It felt different though, but I still went along with the flow. By the time, she was done with me; I was licking her all over her body because that is what she wanted. I was helping her to fulfill her fantasy and she was turning me the hell on. I don't regret it for a minute. She knows her stuff and would give any young girl a run for their money. I now see what I was missing out on.

Some people look at age as something bad, but age is just a number. The womans showed you she had experience and taught you a thing or two. So what? You learned from the best and she was probably good with her whip too...lol 😂

Comment

Hahaha. She showed you her cougar strength and you fell for it. I bet you won't forget her anytime soon? Good for you that you enjoyed it and were willing to try. Brave soldier!! 💂

Comment

Passion comes with different age groups and different sexual choices. What you choose should make you happy no matter what other people might feel about the choice you make. I believe in doing what is safisfying to you and that is what you did. Good for you! 🤘

Comment

It is good that you decided to try it or you wouldn't have known that it could be so good. Experience can teach us so many things and this woman was set out to do that.

Comment

I would do it again in a heartbeat. No regrets. And I would do it with an older lady again too. I have no age discrimination.

Comment

Working...
            X