BIsexual Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIsexual Performance

I was dating this girl and didn't know she was bisexual. We would hook up and have sex, sometimes the old traditional way and sometimes some BDSM shit. One night, I called her to come over and she said she had a girlfriend visiting out of town so I couldn't spend the night, but if I wanted to have some real fun, I could come over and she would let me fuck her and her friend. Wow? What guy wouldn't want that? So I go over and they were already in their dominatrix gear. They wanted to perform for me with each other. They let me sit on the chair beside the bed and watch them as they went down on each other and as my girl let the other submit to her. It was some cool shit man. I couldn't help but have my cock in my hand the whole time and you know what, I came on myself just watching them. I had to wait several minutes to get another hard on to fuck those girls. It was an amazing night!

Sounds like a night filled with passion. I don't care how you want to live your sex life. If it feels good for you, do it and don't give a damn what other people think or say. I wish I was that fly on the wall. Sounds very erotic. 👌

Comment

That's what BDSM is all about...some crazy shit that nobody else will do, but it gives you a high and makes it all worth it. You go man!!

Comment

When you get involved with that kind of shit, it makes you more creative. You will always think of new ways to have a cum. And right there, sounds like the fucking bomb. I must try it the next time I meet up with a girl who wants to do BDSM. Thanks man!

Comment

Boy, was it good! The night was on a different level. I didn't know my girlfriend had it in her to turn the heat up so high for me. I was loving her even more that night to give me such a hot turn on. You should all try it. Words cannot explain! Trust me on this one.

Comment

Bisexual and BDSM combined just got to be the new norm. Glad you had fun. It is something that is not for everyone, but it worked out for you.

Comment

Working...
            X