Perform For Five

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perform For Five

OK so I was seeing this dude who was into BDSM. I cannot believe now that I had let him talk me into this, but he invited five of his male friends to his house and didn't tell me. All he called and told me was to dress up like a nurse. He and I had done that before so I thought it was just one of our many escapades. Lo and behold when I walked through the door, there was not one dude, but five. I called him into the kitchen to ask what this was all about and he told me that we were going to do something differently and I shouldn't be afraid. He said that he is the only one who would have sex with me. The other guys just want to see what this BDSM shit was about and all they wanted to do was to watch. You bet I was nervous and kind of reluctant to do it, but I did and at first, it was comfortable, but then after a while as he continued to whisper into my ear reassuringly, I relaxed and kind of enjoyed the fact that there were four peeping toms in the room. I gave them a show that they will never forget. I performed for them! And they loved it. Would you have done it?

That's kind of steep. I don't know if I would have agreed to that, but it was your call and as you said, you relaxed and enjoyed it after your boyfriend reassured you. So it is all good! 👍

Comment

I am not sure if I would do it, only cause I am not into the BDSM shit. I don't play like that and I have no fantasy that is worth doing that kind of mess. but that is just my opinion. Do what you want to do and what pleases you!

Comment

I would do it because I love to try new things and this one is new. I have never heard anything so freaky before. So, get your freak on, if you can girl and don't worry aobut what people think. It is your body. You do what the hell you want with it.

Comment

If there was so many dudes watching me have sex with my man, I don't know if I could keep a straight face, let alone enjoy it. Hats off to you cause that is a lot of shit to go through. 😜

Comment

It was a first time for me and I wasn't sure how it would go or if I would even do it, but I wanted to please him too so that is why I did it and I have no regrets...none at all!

Comment

BDSM is more of a fantasy and that sounds like your boyfriend and his friends were living out their fantasies. Nothing is wrong with that. I just don't know if I could do it. Kudos to you! 😉

Comment

Working...
              X