Why should I try BDSM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why should I try BDSM?

I've been an active member of sexsearch for quite a while now. It's been a great site to meet different kinds of men and the sex I've been able to have thanks to this site has been great. The best things about it is the variety. I've managed to hook up with men from different walks of life and I love that. Lately, I've been focusing on experimenting a few things with some of the men I met here. Different people are into different things and exploring my own sexuality with their help has been a lot of fun. There's a lot of focus in to BDSM in where I come from, so I just wanted to see whether I it would be a good idea to try it out with some members here if that was possible. I just want to find out whether it's something that a beginner would be able to try out and enjoy and what the best approach would be for someone like me.

There are so many men on this site who are into BDSM, so I don't think you'll have any trouble finding the right people for what you're looking for. BDSM has a large variety of activities or types, so you will need to do some research and figure out what exactly you want to try out initially. I'm also a beginner to it and from my experience, I suggest that you don't go for the extreme stuff initially or practices that are physically demanding. Just take it slow and give yourself some time. Jumping into it in a hurry might not be the best idea.

Comment

andy k is right. Find exactly the people that you can work with since you're a beginner. Communication is important, so if you can go back to a few people that you've already hooked up with is a good idea since you're not a stranger to them. There are many ideal practices for newcomers that you can select such as role play, bondage and discipline, so do a bit of digging around on the internet and find out what suits you.

Comment

I got into bondage and rubber fetishes after joining SexSearch. The beginning is always tricky so like others have suggested here, find out what you want to do and go for more common practices which aren't that complicated or need experience to do. Bondage has many different activities that can slowly teach you the arts of BDSM as well as the challenges that come with these practices. I also recommend that you go for someone who has experience, because they will then know how to make you have a good time. Just be open to them and tell you're very new to all of it, so that they will take things slow and easy on you rather than treating you as someone with experience. Like andy k has suggested above, it would be ideal to do it with someone that you've had sex with before. That way, you won't have the added pressure of getting to know that person. He will know the type of sex that you enjoy and do things accordingly.

Comment

I don't think you should try BDSM at all. There's no need for sex to become all hardcore and weird for it to be fun!

Comment

BDSM can be a lot of fun and the start can be a bit tricky. It's something that you either love or hate, so I suggest that you take things slow. Give yourself some time before you push your limits. I tried to do more of the hardcore practices when I began and I didn't enjoy it that much. Looking back, I feel that I may have liked it if I gave myself more time and tried it with people who actually knew about it.

Comment

@helen.miami you're right, you can't try out BDSM with anyone that you come across on sexsearch. For beginner, it has to be with someone who knows about it well. When I first tried out BDSM, I did it with a well experienced guy and he was amazing. He explained challenges of each practice and I was able to enjoy every bit of it. Now I enjoy many different fetishes and I do have a lot of fun.

Comment

It really depends on you, you could do it for experience, probably end up learning more about your own sexuality and who knows you might actually like it? Of course as a beginner you should start out with the basics and do some research before getting in to anything

Comment

• JoeyBaby
                  JoeyBaby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  kittycat123 Yeah, it's important doing some research about sex right? because it's dangerous if you don't know how to do things. Lol.

Originally posted by kittycat123 View Post
                It really depends on you, you could do it for experience, probably end up learning more about your own sexuality and who knows you might actually like it? Of course as a beginner you should start out with the basics and do some research before getting in to anything
                I agree with her on this one. A good gauge as well is if you're going to cringe or react negatively to a certain things that you saw during your research

Comment

If you are not attracted by BSDM then you shouldn't try at all, and if you are then you don't need a reason to be attracted

Comment

• smilebaby
                    smilebaby commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's okay if she is not attracted to it. But I suggest that she try it. BDSM is kinda amazing But she should have some knowledge before she does it,, because it's kinda dangerous.

BDSM with the right people can become a constant pleasure as long as you know how to get it. Ill find this Greek domina https://sameplaceclub.com/ and play with our fantasies and fetishes.

Comment

Working...
                  X