Is this a good site for BDSM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a good site for BDSM?

Recently, I've been feeling like trying out a bit of BDSM with someone who's into that. I don't to go too deep as some people do. Maybe a bit of bondage, whipping and dominance would be fun to start with. If I end up liking them, I'm willing to explore other practices too. Is SexSearch is a good site to find people to do that kinda stuff with?

There are many people who like BDSM on SexSearch, so I don't think you'll have trouble finding anyone with those interests. Just make sure that you mention your new interests on your profile. That will help you find the right people to have fun with. I also recently got into BDSM through role playing and bondage and it's been so much fun. Make sure that you tell your partner to go easy on you. You don't want to end up not liking it for the wrong reasons.

Comment

This site is a great place to find others who like BDSM. I'm into rope bondage which is something a limited number of people or pros would do and yet, I've been able to hook up with many women who were in to that on this site. CinnamonBlonde is right about finding the right partner and letting him/her know that you're new to BDSM.

Comment

Can't really help you there. I haven't tried anything like that on here.

Comment

Working...
        X