She Likes Me Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She Likes Me Now

I was going out with this girl one time and her mother didn't like me. It caused a lot of shit in our relationship and we would quarrel over it. Her dad was kind of cool but he looked like he was afraid of his wife so he had to pretend not to like me. Anyway, my girl got into some legal troubles after that and her parents didn't have the money to help her out and so I chipped in. I guess the mom saw that I cared for her daughter and told me she was sorry about how she treated me. Since then, I am like part of the family and happy. I go over when I want to. In fact, sometimes, her mother calls and asks me if I have eaten and invite me over. Wow! What a drastic change, don't you think?

I had something like that happen to me, but it was the dad that didn't like me and he wasn't budging...lol. I did everything to get the dude to even give me a smile. I loved to tell jokes and he would never laugh at them. Then, his son was locked up and I had to post bail for him. Oh really? Did you know that the dad was the one who called and asked me to post the bail? I couldn't believe when I heard his voice on the phone. He had the nerve not to even apologize for the way he treated me...like crap! I still did it cause I cared for his son. So I didn't do it for him, but for my boyfriend. Screw you dad! 🖕

Comment

I don't know if I would have helped. Honestly.

Comment

I would have given mom a pep talk though to let her know what's up. She just cannot go around not liking people for no reason at all.

Comment

I agree. It is not genuine. What if you didn't have the money to help? Then what? She probably would have still disliked you, but you know what?

Comment

I try not to get too deep into families. I date a girl and stay away from her family for as long as I can until I get to know her. Family can get tangled up in your relationship, especially mom and dad. So I ain't having noone involved in my game. They have to stay at a distance until I say so. But, I am glad you helped them still because if you were in that position, you may want the same help.

Comment

I really appreciate the feedback. It was tough man. I didn't know what to do at first...if I was to leave this girl and move on. I even thought about cussing out her parents and telling them what I think of them, but I tried to hold back and glad I did because now, I am the best person on earth. Don't get me wrong, I am still very cautious.

Comment

People need to be nice to you when you cannot do anything for them and don't wait until something happens to suck up to you asking for favors. That is my pet peeve.

Comment

I shudder to even think about it. So why wasn't mom able to offer up anything? What if you weren't around? Those ware some of the questions I have.

Comment

I would have sat her down and told her who I was and why she did not have to like me, but I am gonna be the same person today as I was yesterday. That just doesn't sound that genuine to me. 👎

Comment

She is the one who should feel bad about all of this...not you. I am glad you acted like the bigger person though and helped.

Comment

That dad was a wimp. I guess he was scared of what his wife would say if he was nice to you and yet became onboard to ask for help. People suck man!

Comment

Working...
                        X