Vetting Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vetting Members

I would love to see members being vetted before they join the forum. There are too many people on dating sites that come for bad reasons. When I say vetted, I mean make it harder for people to join so as to keep the bad ones out. Create an online form where new members fill out their information and the dating site would run a check to make sure that the members are who they say they are. Authenticity is so important when you are dealing with someone online. What do you think?

Are you sure they aren't doing that already? Not sure, but we got to check it out.

Comment

Vetting is important in everything you do cause there are some real shitty ppl out here man. I agree with that vetting thing.

Comment

I don't think it would really work though. People can say one thing on the form and mean something else. In other words, they can lie. What do you do then?

Comment

No matter, if some people lie, at leaast most of them will have to pass the test to become members. So it is still a positive thing.

Comment

Working...
          X