Who like sex dolls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who like sex dolls?

I love men. But sometimes I want feel something new. So I have such a guy in the closet...Do you have a sex doll?

I'm more of an old fashioned kinda gal and just use my vibrator and dildo whenever I'm feeling horny and a dick is not available at the moment

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      JennyREnz or you just couldn't admit that you cannot afford to buy a realistic sex doll like that lol! It looks really life-like and definitely pricey too.

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      Then I guess that you need to update to the modern times. There are realistic sex dolls around although they are expensive.

Why does that sex doll have a limp dick? Does it go hard when it's needed? lmao

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it has some sort of contraption to make it long and hard lol.

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it is still on its relaxed state. So how does it go hard?

I think that there are more life like looking ones out there. Not sure if any of you can see it, but the doll looks like Brad Pitt

Comment

Is that your actual sex doll or you just posted that to show what kind of sex dolls you're talking about?

Comment

• LiquidAss
        LiquidAss commented
        Editing a comment
        I would like to purchase one that might cost a fortune if it can change its figure to a specific human that I'd always like to fuck. Imagine if I had just one strand of hair from someone. The system will automatically do its magic that will suddenly morph into that exact same person. Am I just too weird or did I watch too much Black Mirror these days?

I have same. Just interesting what people think.

Comment

• VaginalDestruction
        VaginalDestruction commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that your actual sex doll or just a picture from the internet? You should post a picture of you fucking your doll, that would be smoking hot!

• Amethyst54
        Amethyst54 commented
        Editing a comment
        VaginalDestruction are you planning to jack off at that picture? lol

I would love to have a female doll for when I am single,, like I am at present

Comment

• Damitboy45
        Damitboy45 commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess something realistic looking would be the choice

• Fransha33
        Fransha33 commented
        Editing a comment
        Damitboy45 Then you must prepare more than a thousand Dollars for a realistic sex doll. You know, those silicone type dolls.

• Damitboy45
        Damitboy45 commented
        Editing a comment
        I would pay that for a real life size sex doll, plus about 2 more for a good sex swing to put her in lol..

Have you thought of buying a couple of them so you can pretend that you're in an orgy

Comment

• ruby78
        ruby78 commented
        Editing a comment
        An orgy with sex dolls would be so creepy. I could not imagine doing it for myself. While it would be an experience to have a sex with a sex doll, I would pass on it. I had read that people who use it have some form of a mental condition. I just do not know if that is real or not.

• softheartedgirl
        softheartedgirl commented
        Editing a comment
        @uby78 Really? That sounds really creepy.

No, I do not have one. It never occurred on my mind to have a sex doll. So, what is the feeling of having sex with a sex doll?

Comment

Does your sex doll have a name? It is okay to ask how often do you use it?

Comment

• PrincessGail
          PrincessGail commented
          Editing a comment
          Why are you curious if her doll has a name? Are you the type who names the objects that you own

His name is Tyler. Very soft and realistic doll. It is the perfect size for my body and the rubber is very soft and lifelike. Both the inner and outer details are incredible. I found articles about sex dolls https://allsexdolls.com/.
        Last edited by Melisa; 09-26-2019, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• GraceJEAN
          GraceJEAN commented
          Editing a comment
          And how many times have you done it with Tyler?

• Melisa
          Melisa commented
          Editing a comment
          couple in a day.

• Airglax
          Airglax commented
          Editing a comment
          So which is better? This rubber sex doll or the silicone sex doll?

Can you show to us a photo of Tyler when he has an erect cock? I am just curious on what it would look like.

Comment

• fallinlove
          fallinlove commented
          Editing a comment
          I would also like to see an erect cock of a sex doll. In this case, I would like to see Tyler. I feel excited to see a hot sex doll.

• veronIZA
          veronIZA commented
          Editing a comment
          I though that she was using Tyler when she is bored or something? Looks like she does not have anything on hand.

• kittycat123
          kittycat123 commented
          Editing a comment
          There is no Tyler with an erect cock. Some of us hoped that the poster would provide one but she did not update us anymore.

How much is that sex doll? How long has it been with you? How about the lifespan? Is it just good for six months then it would be thrown away?

Comment

• AlysaBdN
          AlysaBdN commented
          Editing a comment
          Are there disposable sex dolls where you would only use them for one session? That would be a waste, if ever.

• H3r3foryou
          H3r3foryou commented
          Editing a comment
          I bet that it would last more than six months. Don't you think that it would be a huge waste of money if you have to dispose something of that size after six months

I do not like sex dolls. Those are just shits. They are not real and not that useful anyway. I would just look for real men to fuck with. I am beautiful so it would just be easy for me to find the men who I want to have.

Comment

How much are the price range of those sex dolls? Are they really good in delivering pleasures?

Comment

Working...
          X