Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any guys out here like to get pegged? Any girls like to pegg their guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any guys out here like to get pegged? Any girls like to pegg their guys?

I have had a few women ask me to do this way in the past but never considered it until now. Curious about what I hear from it and the pleasure that comes with it, wondering if anyone else likes this? Do ladies really like doing this or is this just to please the other person? Like to hear from guys and girls.

I think it all depends on the strap-on dildo that they're going to use. The double sided ones are for couple who want to be pleased at the same time, while the regular one is for partner who would be on the receiving end of it

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love you to peg me.

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      kizliak I know but I will not do it for free.

The only time that I'm willing to peg him is if that's the only way that I could help him get off

Comment

My ex-girlfriend loves to peg me. I guess there are still girls who love to do that to their partner.

Comment

• VaginalDestruction
        VaginalDestruction commented
        Editing a comment
        But do you really enjoy it or you are just doing it to please her?

• Clitcomander
        Clitcomander commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that one of the reasons why the two of you broke up? You've gotten tired getting fucked in the ass?

• independentG
        independentG commented
        Editing a comment
        VaginalDestruction Both. Whatever pleases her pleases me.

To be honest, I don't really like to be pegged but if my woman insists on pegging me then I might give it a go.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
        W3tThet1p commented
        Editing a comment
        Would it be a one time thing or it would be included with what you usually do during sex?

• smilebaby
        smilebaby commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know yet. If I felt good after she pegged me then I might give it another try.

What made you decide that you wanted to know what it feels like getting fucked? Does it increases your odd of having sex with a girl by telling her that you're willing to be pegged?

Comment

• !LoveOral
        !LoveOral commented
        Editing a comment
        Been single for 7 years. Have not found anyone that deserves me yet. It will happen one day though. Till then I am just happy being me. Although living alone kinda gets old mostly just because I have no one to talk to and share my life with.. I got bored talking to my dog, then I tried talking to myself but the other me was just a jerk always wanting to argue :P

• Naughty0217
        Naughty0217 commented
        Editing a comment
        I wanted to try because I read all these reports about it .the prostate when getting pegged has this very intensifying orgasm they said it's like times ten from the regular one i said bull shit.so i gave it a try .and there is no words for that kinda of orgasm it was awsome.

• Damitboy45
        Damitboy45 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have had an extremely enlarged prostate since I was 15 years old and I have had it cause me some of the worst pain I have ever experienced, and just the doctor sticking there finger in to do the exam was extremely painful, so I have had no interest at all in anything being stuck in my ass,, and I have never had a girl to ask me if she could,, and I am quite sure that she would have to have magical spell to put on me to get me to let her do that

Pegging your man seems fun to do but there is a perception that if you keep pegging your boyfriend, he might turn gay. I know that this is not true but I cannot help but worry that if I peg him and he loved it, he might develop a love for cocks.

Comment

• Naughty0217
        Naughty0217 commented
        Editing a comment
        He might if he wonts it every time.i get pegged but maybe twice a month

As a personal rule I would prefer to keep my ass a one way street. The only time I would be okay with getting pegged is if my partner is able to give me a really good reason why she has to do it

Comment

• Houservit
        Houservit commented
        Editing a comment
        One good reason is that if it hit your prostate, it will give an extremely unbelievable pleasure. ( that is according to a friend)

Originally posted by LiquidAss View Post
      IThe double sided ones are for couple who want to be pleased at the same time
      Did you mean a strap-on like this? I bet that this is fun to use.

Comment

I don't mind it if it's Natalie Portman who will peg me.

Comment

• SaltBabyFlavor
          SaltBabyFlavor commented
          Editing a comment
          Whoa! You have such a high standard, you will never get a woman if you will not lower your standards.

• dagift2womens
          dagift2womens commented
          Editing a comment
          SaltBabyFlavor Lol! I'm just messing around, sweetheart. Of course, I will let my girl peg if she wants to.

Ok so .. I grew some balls, called an old friend who used to live in my apartments and we would exchange oral all the time. She came over, and the plan was to start with a finger.. Let's just say. It did not go well. Mostly because she would not listen. I asked for easy and slow, she basically ignored that. After about the third time of her just trying to go bonzai with her finger, she just killed the mood. She was giving me head at the same time but the fact of her just not listening at all, and trying to go from 0 -70 in a instant kind of just ruined the entire night. Did not think would be like that. . Not really motivated to try that again.

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
          NinaMcAdams commented
          Editing a comment
          Seems like you are really disappointed, honey.

• Infomarry
          Infomarry commented
          Editing a comment
          That's because you've contacted the wrong person. If you are with a woman who listens and at the same time knows what she is doing then you might have a different story to tell.

• !LoveOral
          !LoveOral commented
          Editing a comment
          I found one that did listen.. I'm hooked lol

I really don't mind pegging my man, if he asks me to pegged him then I will peg him.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
          daddyslittleG1rl commented
          Editing a comment
          So your decision is based on your partner and not you?

Oh yes I love being ass ducked tough like a slut
        Make Me A PERFECT Woman

Comment

• sexualdepth
          sexualdepth commented
          Editing a comment
          That's great! Would you mind if I will peg you?

• !LoveOral
          !LoveOral commented
          Editing a comment
          You could peg me anytime. Actually had a girl do it to me right recently. Even though men are not my thing, oh gay men got it right lol I love it in the ass haha.

Nothing wrong with it I read up on it before I did it .that information was true.the woman I was with at the time had me in doggy style she had that rytthem down but when I cam from thyher pleasuring my prostate it was so intense my body muscles were so tense I started shaking so bad almost past out and I cumed without anybody touching it .so it was awsome .I was nervous to do it at first.but I'm glad I tried it definitely doing it again and it turned her on doing it.

Comment

I was nervous at first but the orgasms from that are so more intense it's crazy. But it wasn't bad.pluse it turns her. On doing it .

Comment

• !LoveOral
            !LoveOral commented
            Editing a comment
            Recently had a girl do it to me, very slow to start anyways, haha, but yea holy shit I had no idea, I actually had back to back orgasms. One from being pegged and holy shit.. instantly hooked, then about 10 seconds after that was done, a normal one, which in comparison, was eh... LOL.
        Working...
        X