Teenage Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenage Sex

I got with this 18 year old girl and at first, I didn't know her age. Don't get me wrong. 18 is an age of consent, I guess. So nothing is wrong with that. But, that teenager did not act her age. She acted older and her body was voluptuous and mature. It's her body that got me at first. Anyway, that is not the only thing. She had sex like a grown ass woman and it stunned me that she would be so good in bed as if she was around the block more than even what I have been through in my 34 years. Would you fuck a teenager? I still feel bad about it.

Yes, she sounds as if she has fucked a lot before she reached 18. She has opened up her legs to older men and not boys her age. That is why she knows so much like a grown woman. Can't you figure this out yourself? So don't be surprised about any of this. Just keep fucking her as long as she agrees. 😉

Comment

For me, 18 is just too young, if I know that she is so young before I fuck her. But, by law, you didn't do anything wrong. You shouldn't be ashamed of it either once the teenager consented to having sex with you. So don't feel bad. You saw a voluptuous female and the physical attraction got to you. 🤔

Comment

An 18 year old is sometimes a little immature, depending on the individual. Her body, even though, it is developed as you describe it is not the problem.

Comment

You got what you asked for. You got caught with this mature body and fucked her. So what is the big deal? Her private parts have no age limit. She showed she could handle herself and that is all you needed. She wanted to have sex and you gave it to her. Simple and end of story!

Comment

If I were in your shoes, I would probably be caught in the same situation.

Comment

I really appreciate your input and feel much better, even though, I don't know if I would continue fucking her since I know her age. But, we had a good romp in bed and it was worth it at the time.

Comment

It is her mind I worry about. She may act like a grown ass woman and still be too immature to make the right decisions.

Comment

Some teenagers look older than their age and this can fool you. So, no fault of yours. And moreover, she gave you a grown woman's touch that you looked like you enjoyed. So what the heck? 👏

Comment

Working...
                  X