Threesomes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threesomes

Hi everyone! Hope everyone's having a lot of fun on SexSearch! I've been a member of this site for quite a long time now. Recently, I met this really nice guy that I hooked up with. We had such a great time, so I had no problem when he said Hi to me a week after our first encounter. He had an interesting proposal that I said yes to. As this thread topic explains, he wanted to have a threesome and since it was something that I have never done, I said yes. Knowing him and how great he is in bed, I didn't hesitate either. He's also a very nice guy and it's really easy to communicate and deal with him. I thought that this was the ideal opportunity to try a threesome. I don't know if many people do it, but I'm sure people have thought or fantasized about threesomes at least once in their lives. I've been thinking about the whole thing since he asked me too. Building up to it, I just want to find out what to expect and the kind of challenges one might need to be prepared for something like that. I'm already excited since the date for the threesome is getting closer. I look forward to having this discussion with you all. TIA!

I've been in a few threesomes in the past and I enjoyed them a lot! However, I don't think it's everyone's piece of cake. Anyway, you need to do it in order to find out I guess. What kinda threesome is it going to be? Will it be two girls and one man or two men and you?

Comment

Hi EmilyC! You're right. There are certain things that you need to do first in order to find out. To answer your question, it's going to be the guy that I talked about in the post, myself and another girl. I mean, I wouldn't have a problem being with a another woman since I have done that in the past when I was in college. I didn't like it more than I like being with men, but I must admit that I enjoyed it. So right off the top of my head, I don't think the combination would be a problem for me.

Comment

Threesomes finally come down to the combination. Most of the time, it's the two people from the same sex who are going to have certain challenges which depend on their preferences. For example, I would never put myself into a devil's three way, because I don't like the whole idea of being with men. A three way with two other women would be a dream come true for me and it's something that I've been planning to do ever sine I joined this site.

Comment

I would totally be uncomfortable in a devils three way haha However, since you're okay with being with another woman, I don't think you'll have a hard time enjoying a three way. I think it will be a lot of fun!

Comment

I recently had a 3 way which was pretty awesome. Just like u, I said yes, because it was something I had never done before. To make thngs evn more interesting, I'd nvr bn with a woman b4 as well, so it was quite a challenge for me. I was pretty nervous when I met the guys too. I had no idea what I was gunna do and how I'd feel. Luckily, the man who initiated the whole thng is a great guy and we met a few hours b4 we hooked up and got to know each other a bit. Then it was easier having fun altogether. I will always be open for threesomes frm now on.

Comment

When I was in college, I was so desperate I agree to a devil's three way. I think the girl enjoyed it a lot, but there were moments that I was really uncomfortable with the whole thing. On the other hand, if I was ever involved in a threesome with two other women, I would totally be fine. I'm sure that it will be a lot of fun too. So it really depends on the person and his or her preferences. That has to match with the kind of threesome you're going to have.

Comment

I just love being in three ways. They're so much fun and a lot more exciting than two people having casual sex. I've had two threesomes in the past and they were amazing. Whenever I get a chance to have a three way, I make full use of it. Once you've hooked up with a few women on sexsearch, you can think about three ways with the ones who'd be cool with it. That's how I had mine.

Comment

Oh man I want to be in a hot threesome so bad! I think I'm gunna go and ask a few good chicks I know on this site ASAP! I'm kickin myself right now for not thinkin about this earlier.

Comment

Just figure out what you're going to do and what you will need to be doing. Because when you're in a three way, you have to make sure that you're having sex with at least one person at all times. You can't just wait the man to come to you, you also have to make sure that the other woman is happy too. It's always like that. I suggest you watch a few videos, because that's going to give you a general idea about what needs to be done. That's what I did before I had my first three way and it was awesome. I don't think that many people would think about having a three way due to various reasons. First of all, you need to have two other people who'd be in to that which seems to be the tricky part.

Comment

By the looks of it, there are so many people on SexSearch who have been in a three way! That's pretty cool! I have been with two men at once and I enjoyed that a lot. It wasn't something that I hadn't given much thought into. However, I did agree to do it because I thought that it would be fun and I'm always into experimentation. The two men that I was in were great. They kept pleasuring me throughout and I had some sensations that I had never felt in my life! I have't been in a three way with another woman though, but I don't think that would make a huge difference.

Comment

I really appreciate all of you taking the time to comment here! You have put some of my concerns to rest. Like I said, I have no problem with the combination since I'm okay being intimate with women as well. I do like the idea of watching some videos. That's going to give me a good idea about what I should be doing.

Comment

@wendy_bubble_butt you're going to be just fine girl! Just do some home work, because it's your first three way. I remember my first. I had so much fun!

Comment

I've heard people having three ways through sexsearch many times. However, personally I think it's just over-rated. I prefer old styled sex with one on one. I assume in a three way, one person can easily be left out. I'm sure it's not as easy as it sounds.

Comment

Well CowBoyKieth, I think it's not for everyone. That's why there are people who never get into threesomes or people who aren't sure about asking someone to be in a threesome. I personally think that I will enjoy this because I like to have all kinds of sex and push my limits with experimentation. I'm the kinda person who would get bored of 'good old styled' sex if I was doing the same thing every time.

Comment

Working...
                              X