Asking for sex decently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking for sex decently

We could ask for dates in various ways and it would be relatively easy for everyone to ask for it. Sure, some would be rejected while others would be lucky to land to their dream dates. So, enough with dates. How about asking for sex? How do we ask for sex with our dates decently? Yes, how would we ask for it without offending them?

Asking decently? That is a bit difficult to do without resorting to being sexual in nature. How about if we change our word sex into love? Could we say: "I want to make love with you."?

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I am sure about that, the guy would be horny. LoveYumTasty

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      No so sure, this gives makes me cringe but we all do different things. Other people might found "make love with you" as a sweet word just not for me 1nytstand

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      softheartedgirl oh it depends really but some feels bad if they were asked for fuck. like seriously you would want to hear someone asking you to fuck? Hey girl, can we fuck?

Sometimes, we do not need to ask for it. You know, it could just happen naturally. Some people who have dates would end up having sex after their dinner dates.

Comment

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I wouldn't be asked to be laid verbally but yo have to keep your hands on my ass all night, lol! To me, it's super hot and sexy!

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      Getting laid on the first date is not a surprise in today's society. For me, action speaks louder than words. I will show affection at first maybe then if my date allows it, I'll initiate cuddling and I know that my date is not stupid. He will know my motive right from the beginning. From there, I will wait to see whether red and green flags are up. Then, I'll work my way from there if its green, For red, I'll stop right away and move on.

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      Houservit Very well said. Your processes are simply great. Yes, you are right. Let us show some affections first. From there alone, we could already see if it would be a go or stop.

How about showing little signs that you want to have sex with him? You do not need to be vulgar and direct to the point. Those subtle gestures must be enough for him to notice that you like something more than a plain date.

Comment

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not give us an example of what you mean by showing little signs so that she would know what to do

• loveofmylife101
      loveofmylife101 commented
      Editing a comment
      It would just be a waste of your time to do those subtle gestures if he's the type who's slow or dense lol.

When I'm one initiating it, I'll have rejection on my list. It is expected and I have to be prepared for the blow. Sour-graping shouldn't be on the list if I may say.

Comment

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      I only heard that from someone and I had a hard time believing it. Tastyrese

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Do your partner love it everytime you ask him to have sex wth you? PrincessGail

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and sometimes I am the one who will reject to have sex with him. TastyLove

I always leave it to the men. I know that most men know what they are doing. Of course, I know that they want to have sex, so there is nothing that I need to do but to wait for subtle body languages and some sex references from our conversations. I usually just play along with them.

Comment

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      What if you're feeling horny that day? Are you going to be content with pleasing yourself rather than do it with a guy who might be right in front of you already?

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      You should try and be forward when it comes to sex from time to time. Because you might end up alone or sexually frustrated if you just wait for the guy to make the first move.

Just invite them over at your place for some "coffee or a beer" for a nightcap. I bet that the two of you would be ripping each others clothes within the first 30 minutes that you've been at home

Comment

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      No, do not invite him at your place. It is better to invite him to go to a bar or club with you. In that way, you would have the opportunity to have him drink more than the usual. Of course, when he is already drunk, you know what to do next.

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't sleep if I drink coffee, I get hyper in everything. Jessine05

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      melaniamania We can do one night stand in the hotel after the club,lol

I do not tell to the man that I want to have sex with him. What I usually do is to act flirtily. Men are not dumb, so most of them would know what to do next. If a man is a bit slow, that is the time that I need to keep my body closer to him.

Comment

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      There might be some who would easily get the hints that you're giving them, but what about the ones who are a bit slow? What are you going to do in order to tell them that you want to have sex with them?

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      flirting to a man? I think he gets what you mean. And I'm sure most men would like it.

The title of the topic made me feel that you've sent him an email or a formal letter asking the other person if he or she's interested to engage coitus with you lol

Comment

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Katherina001 Nope,actually the guy is the one who sent me an email.

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      So, how did you respond to him? Did you refuse it or not? Marie25

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course I did, and we actually keep in touch on snapchat. Katherina001

Not sure that there is a decent way to tell the guy that you want to have sex with him. Unless you're great when it comes to give subtle hints and double entendre.

Comment

• Jasssa87
      Jasssa87 commented
      Editing a comment
      If he's the conservative type, it is possible that he would be offended or clueless with the double entendre that you've just told him lol.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Jasssa87 not sure that there are guys out there who would be completely clueless when it comes to double entendre

• Fransha33
      Fransha33 commented
      Editing a comment
      demoomed I am not sure tho.
Working...
X