Always busy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always busy

My friend has a new boyfriend. She confided to me that her boyfriend is a workaholic man. He has no time for her even for their sex. It is either postponed or sometimes cancelled. So how to deal with a person who is always busy?

If she loves him then she should not complain. A workaholic man is a responsible man. I would choose a workaholic man over a free loader one who would have lots of time for me.

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, yeah, in some way, you are correct. I would also choose a workaholic man than a free loader man.

If a guy is always busy then he should be dumped! A good guy would know a proper time management. He should have a balanced life. The fact that he is focused on just one aspect of his life makes him a poor time organizer.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not so sure if she would dump him.

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      scrumptious1 True. There are other men who could provide proper time for her.

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Snugglebear Well, it was just my advice for her as continuing the relationship could not change the man.

If a woman is not going to make time for me and Always put work first , that just says she is not ready for a relationship and I should tell her so, and move on, and wish her well in her work endeavors.

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Airglax , yes I am the type of person who can see if something is going to work or not, fairly quickly, and I don't think you have to be rude or mean about it, especially if they have not done anything but try to get in a relationship when they were just not ready for one.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 Wow. Very well said. Yeah, you are right. You could still be friends even after breaking up with the relationship.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Letting go of someone we love is also difficult but there are times that we need to.

Being dedicated to work is fine but if he is so anal retentive he cannot see the half of his life that gives him a reason to work hard set him down and explain to him he might need to work on that or lose out.

Comment

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      He could be saving lots of money for their future use that is why the man has been working so hard.

• Juanhunglow209
      Juanhunglow209 commented
      Editing a comment
      Still if he took his eyes off the real prize. Ask him if he is doing this for them she should get a say in what them is going to be.

If he was a workaholic, how was he able to date her? All he needs to do is to learn how to manage his time properly in order to make the relationship work

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he knows how to manage his time and maybe being in a relationship is way down on his list of priorities

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be that the man had changed to a new job recently and the job was too demanding for lots of time.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Movievestre was right. He shifted to a new career. They dated before the man had acquired his new job.

How sure is your friend that she and the guy are an actual couple if he can't spend enough time and energy to be with her

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the sad part when people would just point that at least he's working for both of them. But he's forgetting how important it is to spend more time with someone.

There's a chance in that the timing was off when they started the relationship. I would suggest to try and talk to him about it

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of a talk, specifically?

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      AirAngelsAmaze she needs to tell him that just because they're a couple already, it doesn't mean that he stops paying attention to her

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I think they need to talk seriously about it.

The not having sex is strange for me. Never been with or met a guy who would cancel sex

Comment

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      They could have scheduled it already then clients would arrive unannounced so the guy would have to cancel it. Her boyfriend must have been a salesman!

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably be fucking someone else and her friend is still fuckin clueless.

Wait, what kind of work does the man have? Why is he so busy? Does it involve constant travelling into across the country and even abroad?

Comment

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      I think she would have mentioned about the travelling for work thing immediately if that's one of the reasons why he's always busy at work

The two of you should manage your time properly to make your relationship at work considering that the two of you are just starting one

Comment

• Tastyrese
      Tastyrese commented
      Editing a comment
      Time-management is always the key to situations like this.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Tastyrese A work could destroy a relationship so yeah, time management is needed.
Working...
X