Perfect Match But Not When It Comes To Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Match But Not When It Comes To Sex

I used to date a guy who's perfect match for me. Like we enjoy the same things and we balance each other out. The only problem was in the bedroom. He wasn't that good and would still fail even if I've told him where my good spots were located. So I'm wondering if any of you have tips to make sure that you still enjoy sex even if your partner is terrible at it

So you broke up with him because he wasn't able to please you sexually? I would suggest to keep your sex toys by your bedside and use it during or after sex

Comment

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      Most guys might find it offensive if the girl suddenly pulls out a sex toy during sex

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      GoobleHipur maybe they would understand that it takes time for us girls to cum. Toys make it a lot easier for both of em.

In what area was he terrible exactly? I know that most guys don't care about foreplay and prefer to the actual sex part

Comment

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe they're just not compatible with each other sexually

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      That's why most men fail to make a woman orgasm. They always wanted to go to the good part where they'd cum first

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      cutestman there's a chance that he's bad at sex in general

When it comes to relationships, it is rare if you would be with someone who have it all. And if you're able to find that person, you should do your best to make the person stay with you

Comment

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if he isn't satisfied at all? He'll be looking out for someone even better right?

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      QueefPat have you been in that situation before? It was almost perfect and you tried your best to make it work?

Was not being able to make you cum was one of the reasons why you broke up with him?

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      That's sad, she could've at least told him ways to make her cum.

I think having something in common but have bad sex is better than being with someone that you would often to argue with but have awesome sex

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      I definitely would have to agree with you on that,, and i think if you got along perfectly then it would have to make communication easier to discuss sexual matters so that you both can be happy with each other's performance in the bedroom department.

I bet that if you both do it on a regular basis then it won't be that terrible. Practice makes perfect! Lol!

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, possible. Nice suggestion. But what happens if after many sessions had passed but he had never improved at all?

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that they actually tried it often but they're still not a match

I never dated anyone who isn't great in bed. Reading the comments made me giggle how unfortunate you guys are when it comes to your partners.

Comment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      LoveYumTasty While I cannot prove it here, based on my experiences, they were all great.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Clitcomander No one was dumped. All of them were great.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      BlackmanAndRobbin As I said, all of them were great so I never ghosted anyone.

He should enroll himself at the sex academy. Well, I just do not know if there are schools offering sex lessons as I have not encountered one yet.

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Where is that school located? Would love to know if there are things that I need to learn

Are you that superficial? As you said, you are a perfect match except for the sex part. Yes, we need sex but is that all that matters to you? How about the guy as a person? Why don't you consider the other aspects of him?

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe good or great sex is high on her requirements when it comes to relationships that's why she's talking about that the sex is the only thing that is bad in their relationship

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      Snugglebear Well, clearly, her requirement for sex is high as she is dwelling more on that part.

Yes, I would continue to date him since I believe that there's always room for improvement

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, there are rooms for improvement. Like you need to wait for another 100 sessions before he perfects it. Patience is a virtue, girl.

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the person is like an old dog already in which he or she can't learn new tricks already?

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      VaginalDestruction Then, that would be tough. How about teach him over and over until he learns it?

Originally posted by QueefPat View Post
    When it comes to relationships, it is rare if you would be with someone who have it all.
    Absolutely. So when we see that someone who has it all, let us keep it for as long as possible as there is no forever.

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      So when you see someone who has it all, then grab that someone and never let him go anymore. lol.

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      kittycat123 Right! You said it very well. lol.

So when was the last time that you've heard from that guy or you've totally lost contact with him?

Comment

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Eh? They are still together, right?

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you curious if they're talking to each other?

How far in the relationship before you realized that you're not compatible with each other when it comes to sex?

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      When you're probably bored with the same shit you both do.

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably months of doing the same things, without anything new at all.

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      DilDoDabbins and sexualdepth Then you could try to make new stuffs to end the boring sex life.
Working...
X