Needs Improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs Improvement

Has any of you have given or been given an advice when it comes to have sex? Are you going to follow the tips or advice that your partner told you or not?

I think that most of us have been on both sides of the fence on this one. And I often follow the ones that I know that I do awfully

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      @scumptious1 I don't need tips for that. I can last longer in bed and you can be the judge of that lol

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      kizliak so what's the usual complaint that you heard from the women that you've slept with?

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      kizliak what was the worst thing a girl said to you because of your performance?

There are things which I could not follow but I listen and if it is applicable to me then I follow it.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      Has a guy actually suggested something that you have no plans of ever trying?

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Was there an instance that a man insisted something that you did not want to do at all?

I think I would advice myself NOT TO FALL IN LOVE with every guy I ever bang with. I couldn't help but just fall in their sweet lies.

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      You might one of the ladies who always associate love and sex together that's why you easily fall for the sweet nothings that they're telling you

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      If you keep on falling in love due to their sweet promises, then it is time to wake up. I could even tell you that you should not love any man who just bangs you around. Those men are mostly liars. They would tell all the lies that they could think of just to bang with you. They would even tell you that you were the best woman whom they had banged with. Little did you know that the man had told the same line to all the girls he had slept with.

There was this man whom I had a hookup before. I was on top of him. He advised me to make it deeper. Maybe, he was so aroused that he wanted me to really go deeper and deeper. I refused as it was already painful. I told him that that was the deepest that I could reach. You see, not all advice need to be heeded.

Comment

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you saying that there are advices which are not possible to be done as following them could lead to more harm?

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      But you never tried what he wanted, right? You decided that it was only up to what you thought was the limit. What if you tried what he was saying? Have you not thought of what could have been?

Nope. He sometimes gets it wrong. It's best that you both work it out

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      What would you do if he wants to do the wrong thing with you even if you had already told him that it was wrong?

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you're lucky when it comes to the guys that you've slept with

Some advises work but most don't unless it's proven and tested all at once

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if proven and tested, each person is different. It may be good with one person but actually not suitable to the other person.

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the tips that they're telling you are the ones that he enjoys and not something that you can read online

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      antitrump In that case, I might want to try it out for experience's sake. Who knows, I might enjoy it, too.

It's more like telling him things that I want to be done to me. Because when it comes to sex, there are things that might work for some and for the others it won't

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      What about the things that he wants to be done to him? Are you going to take note of them or not?

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      iwantsexnowplease I should take note of what he wants to have and if I could perform it, then I would do the things that he wants.

When I was in my teens and early twenties, guys would tell me on how tell like their dick to be sucked so I would take note of those kind of things

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you're an expert when it comes to sucking dick already?

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      AirAngelsAmaze you might be right about that one. Considering that she's been taking notes since her teens
Working...
X