Creams on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creams on

I have seen an online advertisement. I do not know if it really works. For the men here, is there anyone who had tried the creams that are supposed to make cocks bigger? For the women here, would you suggest to your partner to use such creams for your fulfillment?

Why not try asking your male friend about it to see if that product really works or not

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      If and only if you have a friend you can casually ask something like that.

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be that she asked here as there are more sexually active people here. And the men here might have used some of those creams.

If you're going to give me some, I'm willing to try and use it lol

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      DanniMoon technically he's doing her favor by doing that. Since she would have a first hand experience when it comes to sleeping with a guy who uses numbing cream

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Better buy it for your self. Whatever the outcome, you may inform us here. If it works, I would recommend it to my male friends.

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      You could easily buy online. They would have it delivered to you in a discreet package so that there is no associated embarrassment towards it.

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Among all other thousand reasons you can use. This is where we get creative. lol

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there something wrong with being creative when it comes to getting free sex

• Moap69
      Moap69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey I can volunteer to be a lab rat for this lol...you ladies get me the cream and we both find out if it works ..it is a win win situation

If any one has tried one that works let us know

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you not willing to try it yourself? Is it because you're hundred percent sure that you don't need to use one?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Airglax why would I buy something if I don't know if it works.. but if someone has tried a product and said that it has worked for them i probably would try it out especially if More than one person says that it works.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      It is not that expensive. You can easily afford it. I suggest that you buy one and test it for yourself. Who knows, you might be happy with the result. That is, if it would work.

These age really amaze me. We learn new things everyday. Exciting enough to wake up every morning.

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you heard of the soap that makes out tits bigger?

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      They developed new products which may not actually work. I am skeptical with those creams.

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet some are excited to wake up and to be woken up in the evening.

I have seen that many men would respond to that advertisement. They do not even ask if it works. There is just one question that all of them asked: "How much?" It means that pretty all of them had interest in purchasing the product.

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      They asked for the price as they were interested and wanted to try if it would really work on them. They want to see the results.

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe just asking for reference. You never know when you might actually need it.
Working...
X