Sex game's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex game's

I got a group of my friends together as teenager's and created a new game.. instead of regular hide and seek i called it hide and go get it.. all of the guys or girls would group together and count as the other group hid and then when a girl or guy caught someone you got to get whatever you wanted from them sexually.. and then the other group would count as the other hid,, and we would do this at night time at the school.. has anyone else done anything like this before and would it be something that any of you would do as grown ups..

You did that in the school? Good thing you were not caught. But I could imagine that it was a good game. Unfortunately, I did not have those kinds of experiences. You were lucky to had it.

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes we would go there at night during the summer break and we never got caught

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 How many nights have you done it?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      scrumptious1 we did it countless times over several Summer's

That game never occurred on our mind to play. But we had done some crazy stuffs on the home of one of my schoolmates. We had a hot and crazy party at their home. I could not forget that one.

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess most us had our experiences during those crazy house parties. I miss those high schools days.

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      This only fun because it had the thrill of hiding.

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Infomarry trust me when I say no one was hiding very hard because everyone was wanting to get caught so they could have sex quickly as possible LMAO.

That seems really a fun game, I hope I can play that game with you in the future.

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      I would like to join you. Maybe we could set up a plan?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      The more the merrier is my mantra

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 Looking forward for that plan. Just contact me. If time and money permit, I would be able to have it.

I bet you had fun playing that every day at that time.

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      We didn't get to play it every day but we played it every chance we got the biggest group that ever played was 6m 6f it was a blast

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that the horny ones would always be present each time you played the game

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      AnniePath yes indeed they were,, and everyone made sure to keep our parents happy by doing chores and stuff so not too get grounded,, because no one wanted to miss out on all the sex we were having hahaha.

I wish I had done this before. It looks exciting and fun. But of all places, why in a school campus? Why have you not done it in a cemetery? It would have been more exciting. Play hide and seek in the dark then fuck whomever you would catch. Wait, I am getting grotesque here. LOL.

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Doing it in a cemetery would be creepy. What if there are ghosts? LOL.

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      The school was abandoned for summer break and it was in the center of the community... A couple of us from the group did have sex in a cemetery on a dare

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      TickleMyTesla Ghosts can go suck my ass. Must be fun to have thrill come from many places

When was the last time you've played that game? How I wish I had a friend who's as creative as you and your friends

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably 30 years ago and I would love to be your friend and I would love to play it again sometime maybe it will be something that others here would want to play as well

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 My goodness! What was a long time ago. How could you still remember the details of what happened during those times?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      The memories of my youth are easier for me to remember
      because of all the wild and fun time's I had that were so carefree. SupaPussy789

I hope everyone who played that game with you end up doing it with someone. I would feel bad for the person who wasn't able to have some naughty fun

Comment

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 so it means that they can't choose a person twice?

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      RachelSiryn Yes it was possible to get the same person twice,, and it would happen from time to time but the odds were against it

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Damitboy45 that person would be really lucky if they get picked twice and there's a chance for a threesome because of it

First time hearing this kind of game. Love to try it some time.

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      They're planning to organize one based on the replies that have been posted already

On paper looks fun. But considering the actions, it's double the energy. Adults can't keep up.

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Well it's not like a full blown hide seek thing. Since all of them are really focused on finding the person that they would love to hookup with

Wow. A game that actually tickle my interest. Where can we sign up again? lol

Comment

• Damitboy45
      Damitboy45 commented
      Editing a comment
      There seems to be plenty of interest on here so who knows what will happen in the future lol.

I was about 16 and my sister had a female friend over during winter break while we were in high school. they are both 1 year younger than me and as most know hormonal boys don't think strait at that age lol. Anyways, while playing poker, I forget which of them decided on it, but they wanted to play strip poker with me. Yes I played strip poker with my sister and her girl friend and they cheated with every hand cause I was the one that always ended up naked. then they challenged me cause i would still loose (which in turn opened me eyes to nudism) had me walk to our kitchen during the winter and walk into it and our kitchen has the one wall that's 3 windows side by side. things like this also caused my anxiety as well lol

Comment

Comment

• Damitboy45
        Damitboy45 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thats is exactly how it goes dudes and chicks are hard and dripping wet and just a find away from sex.
    Working...
    X