Scam Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scam Alert

Alright so guys there`s this profile here scamming people. I and my one other friend have been scammed. I have sent the report to the authorities, they`re looking into the matter. What happened was I came across this profile, was attracted towards the pretty face, planned on meeting up only to find out there is no girl, instead an aged man was using that profile. Thank god I picked a public place to meet otherwise he kept insisting to meet at his place. Guys please be careful! Also always meet at a public place on the first date.

Lol, I love reading online dating-gone-wrong stories, it’s entertaining. I can’t believe people are stupid enough to not have each other send them Snapchat pictures of one another or exchange video calls to make sure everything is safe. You’re so naive.

Comment

Yeah, dude, number 1 rule of online dating, Skype before you meet. I’ve also been scammed and hell yeah, it’s scary as fuck. The guy looked nothing like this pictures, was a complete hobo and SO creepy. Thank god I carry with myself pepper spray, and walked out on him as soon as things got weird.

Comment

Hope they really look into this, props to you for making a post about it to alert us. May Jesus protect us from the fake and evil

Comment

Hahahha, would’ve been hilarious if you had met at his place. What do you guys think he’d do to this guy? His profile is pretty, was probably planning ways of tying him and banging him

Comment

Dude, that’s actually so frikin scary, so glad this guy was smart enough to meet at a public place, I can’t even imagine what this weird ass old man would’ve done to him

Comment

You’re stupid if you think everyone is real around here. If ya really wanna meet some fun people to meet or just hook up with, this website is a booger idea. Get off of it and get out in the real world and talk to real people who really are real.

Comment

Since you’re so anti meeting-people-online what are you even doing on here?

Comment

Fuck you got me

Comment

Oh dear god, I really hope I don’t end up retired, old ugly and wrinkly with weird fetishes to pretend to be pretty women over the internet. O god I hope not!!

Comment

WOW that’s scary. How did you get out of there? Haha it’s so funny when you think about it. Like the moment you saw this old dude, all your dreams must’ve crashed, all that you had imagine and all that the man had made you imagine. Sorry, joke’s aside,I guess you just gotta be more careful. Skype, face time, do whatever you have to, guys and gals. Safety is important so PLEASE do that for yourselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X