Sexy pic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy pic?

A profile is something that you might want to check out if you are trying to get to know someone. Because of that, I am just curious about what kinds of pictures should be put in a profile. Should there be sexy pics? Are nudes allowed? Or maybe guys prefer girls who have decent photos? Guys and girls, what do you think about that?

I guess a profile should contain a bit of sexiness and a bit of decency. One sexy pic and 2 normal pictures would suffice. In that way, the person who'll view your profile wouldn't think that you're just a slutty girl or something.

Comment

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes and we all know that pictures can paint thousands of words. There's nothing wrong with posing a sexy or decent photo, what matters is that they'll get to know you better and they'll start to think of a different point of view as to how they see you as a person.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      So do you need to hide that you a bit slutty? lol.

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah you are right, for sure if someone always did that they think that way. hanesy

For sure, nudes aren't allowed. But if I am to check out a girl's profile, I would like to see pictures that will make me familiar in her personality. Not merely sexy pics or what.

Comment

• softheartedgirl
      Editing a comment
      You haven't seen any nudes here? not even once? XYZKate

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I think so. Saltinte

• softheartedgirl
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you Saltinte nudes are exciting it's just that too much of it can take away the fun lol

Whether your pic is wholesome or naughty does not matter. What matters is you as a good person.

Comment

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      You're correct, well I often think of those things too, about profile pictures that I must put up whenever I'm on social media or dating sites. I'd just be myself, I'll just put out my best smile whether wearing sexy or decent clothes. IT does not really define who I am once they get to know me personally.

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      But then people would not be able to see if you are a good person or not. They could not judge you with just a pic.

• AmazeAlive
      AmazeAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      What I like are the good people with naughty photos! I find them to be wonderful and all. I just love those kinds of people. People who show some contradictions with their nice personalities.

A sexy pic would surely entice most men. As we all know, men want to see beautiful and sexy women even if they won't be able to have them.

Comment

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by AglowReportsDari View Post
      men want to see beautiful and sexy women even if they won't be able to have them.
      Oh, I couldn't agree more! It's true and it's rare for them to hook up with a woman like that because guess what? Those kinds of women have high standards in choosing a man to date, lol!

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Those men could look at the sexy photos all they want, but most often than not, they won't be able to have the person who they fantasize on.

We all want to see sexy pics so I would go for the sexy photos. We could flaunt how sexy we are on our profile photos.

Comment

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it just me? Or I do not find men showing off their six-packs sexy at all? I mean, yes, they are flaunting their bodies but it does not entice me at all. I think it's better if he looks decent. For me, it brings out his personality or could be mysterious in a way that'll make me question if he really is that type of person or is there something more? People who reveal much skin does not excite me.

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Sexy photos attract a lot of people whether it be men or women. In that way, more people will be interested in getting to know you more.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      veronIZA Oh, you are a bit different, then. As for me, I like those sexy men with six packs and they are showing their bodies in teasing ways.

If only I could upload the close up photo of my pussy then I would have done it already. But, anyway, people could be shocked to see it so I won't do that thing. lol.
    Anyway, how about using few sexy and daring pics that could excite people when they glance over it?

Comment

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Movievestre I will do that next time.

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      That would look so sexy. Amethyst54

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Tastyrese Maybe I will send you those sexy photos of mine with out my face.

Originally posted by softheartedgirl View Post
    A profile is something that you might want to check out if you are trying to get to know someone. Because of that, I am just curious about what kinds of pictures should be put in a profile. Should there be sexy pics? Are nudes allowed? Or maybe guys prefer girls who have decent photos? Guys and girls, what do you think about that?
    Nudes are definitely NOT allowed, it does not bring further excitement for us men. I'd suggest if you show a little skin, it would be much better. It adds a little tease for us men, makes us want to explore more of you, laides.

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      shumwap that's better, just make sure that you look hot wearing it. You know boys like hot chicks, lol.

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't post it here, just send it to me directly if you want. shumwap

• softheartedgirl
      Editing a comment
      Do you want me to wear jackets and slacks? dagift2womens

Most people would use very good profile photos. You know, those filtered ones. They look so great on their photos that you could be enticed to meet them in person. Once you meet them in person, you would be dismayed that they only look half of their profile photos. Damn!

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Most people nowadays post-process and edit their photos first before posting them online.That's why some people get lured into talking to those people.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      True. Because of innovations in technology, more people get fooled regarding what people look like.That's why I lower down my expectations whenever I am going to meet in person someone from online.

Pictures are what people would want to see first in someone's profile, that's why I think you should put a picture wherein you look really attractive and good-looking. It doesn't matter if it's a sexy pic or what but it better be a picture where you look really pretty.

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      You may look pretty on those profile photos but how about in real life? You could not filter on your face in real life, right? You would say that you could wear make ups daily. Okay, most women would do that, anyway.

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree. Well, majority of people are only into the physical characteristics, right? Some don't even bother getting to know your personality.

Men want to see decent photos. You know, those girls should be nicely covered by clothes all over their bodies. Only the face would show up and men would be very contented with that one. But then, we all know that what I stated are lies. lol.

Comment

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, you got me there! Well, I do think that there are guys who like women covered with decent clothes or a slightly sexy dress which shows that they're behaved or could be naughty underneath it all.

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you are right. All those men just wanted to see those goods, just by looking at profile pictures would make them feel like heaven already. They're staring deeply right through their chest, their crotch and thinking of so many ways of how to bang her. Lol!

I suggest that you put whatever photo that you like. It's not in the picture anyway. If the guy is really captivated by your bio or something, whether you have a nice photo or not, he will still be messaging or hitting you up.

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait, personality? I do no think so. Men do not fall for personality. They fall for the appearance first. A good personality would only be a secondary factor.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, AirAngelsAmaze. Men notice the looks first and if you are pretty enough, you have a chance to interact with them and let them see how beautiful you are on the inside too. But if you are not that pretty, don't expect that men will notice you.

• softheartedgirl
      Editing a comment
      RachelSiryn I guess you are right, I should be witty.

Originally posted by softheartedgirl View Post
    You know what? It will depend on you girls, yes, you softheartedgirl choose whatever profile picture you'd like to put up there. It could be something random like you wearing a unicorn costume, or wearing your swimsuit beside a palm tree, or wearing your best dress to a party. Because I do think that a woman is confident in her own way and must always wear her best smile and that would be the cherry ontop of it all.

Comment

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you serious right now? I'm sure that you just desperately want to see her in a bikini, lol. Oh, are you serious? Okay then, let it be her choice on what profile picture she ever wants to put up there. Sorry, I thought you were not taking this seriously, independentG

• softheartedgirl
      Editing a comment
      I would always do a sweet smile for you. independentG

There is no restriction here, you can put any picture you want, even nudes.

Comment

I think nudes are allowed. I saw someone from here who posted nudes.

Comment

• motherlove
        motherlove commented
        Editing a comment
        softheartedgirl it will be a boring website if nudes and lust is not allowed. we do not expect to be sending kitchen pictures anyway

• softheartedgirl
        Editing a comment
        motherlove good point! how can it even be a flirt sex chat without the nudes. do you have a collection of nudes you did receive here?

• motherlove
        motherlove commented
        Editing a comment
        It's like coming here to get horny but ended up not having a fuck lol the only thing not allowed here are illegal transactions. But indecent proposals are so much allowed
    Working...
    X