Hiding a secret?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiding a secret?

You have come to know this new person. He is nice and you seem to like him. Yeah, he is handsome, no questions about that. He looks so manly, but there is a rumor that he is a closeted gay. What would you do if you like someone but it seems like he is hiding something?

The only way to know the truth is to uncover it. How? Well, you could date him. By dating him, you would get to know more about him. The information that you seek to know would be revealed to you firsthand.

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be fine with me, besides I fail as an advice. Jasssa87

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      I would not be shocked too because I understand to be discreet. hameroon27

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      Will, I would not ask a date to a person if he doesn't have feelings for me. Infomarry

I should hold my feelings back becuase it is clear that I am not the one for him. I guess that he likes other people and will surely never like me back. Even if a rumor is just a hearsay, well, it is better to be dsafe than sorry, I must avoid him now.

Comment

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh no, why do you feel so defeated already? You haven't tried asking him if it's true that he really is, you know hiding his true gender identity.

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      You would avoid him just like that? Would you not like to know the truth first before avoiding him?

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      So you give up that easily? there's a lot of gay out there who fall in love with the girls. sexualdepth

I should relax, it is only just a rumor, I'd still continue to like him no matter what hearsays I've been hearing about him. I want him to notice me someday and we can finally get to know each other better and see how things would go.

Comment

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      That's good, don't believe in those people who are just secretly insecure about him. It would be better if you're the one who's able to understand him completely.

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Then you shouldn't be bothered by those people trying to bash him, what's so good about things anyway? If you think that he's different then stick to that idea and get to know him better, that is the only way.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      I like you, because you don't believe what people talk about. I am sure the guy that you like would like you too. ruby78

Oh, please. People who have been telling that a man is gay probably is insecure. I've been called gay and been rumored to be gay when I'm not, it's just those people who seem to make a big deal out of almost everything.

Comment

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      How can a man be gay just because he does not look manly enough? Or what if he turns out gay? People are still free to like him even if he's gay, what's with all the judgment and hating on gays?

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. That could be one of the reasons why they spread a rumor that someone was gay. Insecurity could lead us to some issues which had no basis at all.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      carzin89 They talk behind your back that you're gay? how did you prove it that they ar wrong?

How can he be hiding something if it is obvious that he is gay? Or let's put it this way, how can people assume that he is closeted gay? You know how people trust rumors these days, so better ask people if they are so sure about their claims. Better yet, I must ask him directly because I can't seem to get enough just thinking about it.

Comment

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree that people would most likely believe in rumors these days, so let them believe in those rumors. I think that you won't believe it unless he told you so, right W3tThet1p?

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      He might be bisexual, I think? But who cares? It should not be their business already if they think that they still don't know him that much.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Because there are some gay'swho keep trying to hide thier true identity, and it sounds like he is one of them, we can still be friends if he is like that. W3tThet1p

See, he's just being nice to you and you'd believe that he's gay because of some rumor? That's not fair, well, if he seems to know you already, why don't you just talk to him and ask about his gender identity so you'll get the answer that you've been looking for.

Comment

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Awww I don't think that he's gay, why do people assume that he is? I think they're just insecure because they can never be attractive as him.

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be awkward when you directly ask him of his gender. I think that we should not even ask it at all.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      I did not believe them actually, I just feel awkward sometimes if I remember that when we hang out together. dagift2womens

He just seems to be hiding something but who I am to him? I'm just a stranger to him, so I shouldn't be judging him if he is closeted gay but I do admire that he's charming to be that gay, but anyway, it is normal that gay people are good looking than those other straight men, no offense!

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      He's not yet out but people know what is up with him already. If you admire him then it's okay, admire a gay man but do not expect for a gay man to like you because they like men and not ladies.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Teanett I don't really care if he is gay, as long as we enjoy each other I am willing to be with him.

It is no longer a secret since every one of us here knows that he is actually gay. But anyway, would there be a possibility that a woman might change him into bisexual?

Comment

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! I know someone who is so girly before, but now she is bisexual. independentG

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, thank you for your answer Jansa90 AlysaBdN so is she doing same sex sex now?

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      independentG no worries You really have to know if you want to risk having hook ups with bi-sexual people. I meant, they can still give a good fuck but they sure will want to fuck their own.

I shouldn't be liking him already if I've learned that he is gay because of course I would not like to date a gay man and of course, he will not like me because he likes men too, like me!

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      The fact that he dated you, that is already a sign that he is not gay at all. Look, he would not waste his time dating a woman when what he really wanted was a man.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      You guys can still be friends, like both of you go to the bar and find a guy. Alivens

Sometimes, we have some perceptions which are not substantiated. We think of something as real even though those were not real at all. Anyway, we always need to confirm the veracity of something before we believe it.

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      We should not believe rumors. Rumors are there to divert our attentions from the real score. And yes, we need to confirm a thing before believing it.

Handsome and manly. That seems to be a jackpot to me. Would I believe that he is gay? Of course not. How did I know? He won't date me if he was gay. As simple as that.

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if he's actually bisexual then? Would you still want to date him? Of course, you still would, since you two are already dating but that isn't much of a big deal, right?

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      priority23 I think that bisexuals are also gays, so I would have to stop. I need real straight men, and not those half men only.

We could be friends first. I think that by being friends, you would have some information from him. In that way, you would be able to determine if he is gay or not.

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree that being friends with him will help you get to know him more and you will find out if he's actually gay or not. But what if he is? Are you still going to continue the friendship that you've started with him? Please do, it would be nice to be friends with someone like him.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      lovestudder Of course, we can be friends if he want too. I don't have any problem with that.

well in my opinion just tell it to him straight that you like him and ask if he likes you
    and go on a date if he declines then it does not matter if he is gay or not, no matter
    what happens he does not like you don't get me wrong but gay or not there no chance
    if he says no

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      that's easy to say and harder to do It is not easy confessing to someone
      especially when you can't take rejection really well and it might even leave
      very dramatic impact on you

just confess and wish for the best if he accepts then congratulations if not
    then cry it out for a day and find a new man, new love and a new haircut
    there is nothing wrong in being brave

Comment

Working...
    X