Man groping a man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man groping a man

I have this male friend. This male friend has many friends, naturally. Once, he confessed to me that one his friends would usually attempt to grope him whenever they are on their drinking sessions. I asked him if that man would also grope the other men on the group. He answered that the groping was only intended for him and not directed to the other men in the group. I told him that that man likes him. He said that that was impossible as that man was way older than he is. What are your thoughts on this?

I personally think that the one who was groping is gay but is still in the closet. I also think that attractiveness to a person has no age. Even though you two have big age differences, it doesn't matter because what really matters is your interest to each other.

Comment

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, maybe he's waiting for the right time to come out. I also think that what he did was his way of saying that he's attracted to your friend.

Whoa what? I have a strong feeling that he's gay. Well, I think he really likes your friend and he needs to accept that it's possible for older dudes to like the younger ones. If your friend is gay as well, maybe he can flirt back with him or something.

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      They could try to flirt with each other and see if they would discover something new about their sexuality. They might discover that both of them were gay.

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that the older man might be a bisexual so he likes her friend and did those kinds of sexual advances on him.

I think that the older man was showing some sexual innuendos to him but your friend interpreted it like a playful gesture without realizing that the older man wanted to hookup with him.

Comment

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be the case but we still do not know for sure. All we could have here is to speculate.

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      There are two people interpreting an action in different ways. One might have an end goal while the other one is simply clueless. lol.

The other man was only playful. There are men who could become playful when alcohol kicks in on their system. It was just those regular groping stuffs that few men do to some men. Nothing to worry about but he should run if they are sober and that man would suddenly grope him out of the blue. lol. That would be a sexual harassment already.

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Could be a playful thing only. I have seen some flirty men who do some weird stuff when they are drunk.

No man would ever grope an another man so I think that the other man is a closeted gay or a bisexual. He should check it out more closely. But, anyway, since they are close friends then I do not think that there was malice. Maybe, just those usual kidding that hey usually do.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      If they have been friends for a long time then he should have known the sexuality of his friend. Anyway, I think that they he was only drunk.

The other man is gay as no man would grope an another man. He was drunk already so there was no inhibition to keep him from acting what he desired the most. lol.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      I already did that before, I even cried because my huge crush already had a girl. Amethyst54

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      You cried just because of that? you can just find someone out there who is hot. Movievestre

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds nice! hanging out with friends would be fun. Movievestre

The only explanation why a man would grope another man is because he's gay. Did you ever ask him about his gender identity?

Comment

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      Whose gender identity? Her friend or the friend of her friend who groped him?

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      melaniamania Obviously, the sexual orientation or the gender identity of the man that keeps groping the other man. He must be gay or bisexual, but I do believe that he's closeted and it's his way of showing that he likes him. Why can't he just give it a shot and see if they might work?

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      But you could not easily and blatantly ask someone else's sexuality, right?

I want to believe that the older man is gay but if the older man has a wife and children then how could he be gay? I am now confused.

Comment

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, we're not sure if he has a wife and children. It wasn't mentioned. Anyway, it's possible that the old man is gay but hasn't accepted that yet.

Why didn't your friend calls him out for it? I think it's possible that he likes it. If this is recurring, maybe the guy genuinely likes your friend. Maybe he can give him a chance?

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      A chance for what? A chance to have sex with each other? Well, if that is the only way to prove that the older guy is gay then why not?

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be the case if he continuously does that thing.

I don't think that groping is a nice approach to begin with, because if that were a different person then he might have reported him for harassment already. He can at least approach him in a nicer way, chances are that they can get along well without him feel uncomfortable whenever he's around.

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      She did not mention if her guy friend is comfortable with it or not but of course, any form of harassment happens to anyone. I could feel that he is uncomfortable with his approaches and it's better if he told him to stop, either if that guy is intoxicated or not, joking or not, we should not let ourselves be put in a situation that we're uncomfortable with.

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I absolutely agree with both of you DanniMoon and crystalinejoy. Groping is not a good approach, he can just tell him directly if he likes him. Simple as that, and if that were a different person he would be offended or mad for being groped around, it's not cool.
Working...
X