Same sex marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same sex marriage

After Taiwan in Asia, Ecuador in Latin America followed suit in legalizing a same sex marriage. The LGBT community has been ecstatic. Which country do you think would follow suit?

I am not sure. I am not updated with this. But I hope more countries would allow it. The LGBT community needs it.

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      There's nothing wrong with being updated when it comes to that sort of thing so you don't have to worry about it

It doesn't really matter which country will be next, I am just glad that people are getting open-minded nowadays.

Comment

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's just hope that other countries catch up with the times as soon as possible

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and I am glad that a lot of our generation are open minded, I am hoping that my country will follow in the future.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and I hope more people will understand the LGBT's situation.

I don't think other countries are ready for that yet.

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      There are countries which are conservative and restrictive. Those countries are so closed minded that they would not allow those kinds of things. They view it as immoral.

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      And when do you think they would be ready for it? W3tThet1p

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      stubbornass When the right time comes, most countries would open up. Unfortunately, that would not be in the near future.

I hope that my country would follow in the near future.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Is your government conservative? If yes, then, you might not have it the near future. But anyway, countries near you are already starting to open up so maybe you would be joining the bandwagon soon.

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      Snugglebear It is just like any other Latin American country where culture is similar.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      PennyTration Are you bi-sexual? or lisbian?

I think most states in the USA have legalized same sex message also. Not really sure which country is planning to legalize it

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do they need to legalize it when lovers could be together without getting married?

I think that its about time that other countries follow the trend when it comes to recognizing members of the lgbtq+ community

Comment

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      How long do you think before every country would recognize the lgbtq community?

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      JenniferFray if we're talking about every single country in the planet, it would take more than I decade (I think) since the countries with a conservative background would definitely take some time before they would catch up

Good to know that the small steps towards having same sex marriage in every country in the planet is still continuing

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you thinking that it has stopped? The progress is really slow since the culture of other countries are not that open minded yet in the concept of being married with a person who's from the same gender as you

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      crzyyouandme maybe she finds things are going in a really slow pace that is why she's somewhat happy to hear that it is still continuing

It's crazy that we need the world's approval to be happy.

Comment

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Never knew that you're a member of the lgbtq community

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well it's not something you can easily do since you need to change the mindset of hundreds of years of conditioning that marriage is only for the opposite genders

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you can be happy anytime that you want. What the members of the lgbtq community after is having the same rights that straight couple have when it comes
Working...
X