Old Lesbian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Lesbian

When I signed up on a dating website, I had no idea what it would turn out to be. I was a lesbian, but what some may think of as an 'old hag.' That meant, I wasn't thinking positive about this experience of finding someone at my age. I just didn't know. So many lesbians want younger women. But one thing I had going for me is that I had some pocket change in my bank account that could attract some women. I didn't want to use that though because I didn't want a woman to want me for my money. And do you believe, that is what happened? I got so many ditsy gold diggers, it was useless counting. I guess I was too kind and showered gifts before getting to really know them or was it because of my insecurities of being older and a lesbian? I am not sure, but willing to start all over again.

Not every lesbian is a gold digger, but if you put your money in front of everything, you bet you are gonna get some gold diggers coming your way and it sounds like this is what happened to you. I think you deserve it. Sorry but that is how I feel. So stop putting your money upfront. Be yourself. You will find someone that recognizes you for who you are.

Comment

Why would you be dangling your money in front of a woman, just to get her to like you? That is not cool at all.

Comment

Yes, I agree. The money is not the way to get a date mama. It is certainly an attraction to the lesbian women, but it is not gonna be for the right reasons.

Comment

No, no, no, no. That is just not the right way to get a date mam. All you are doing is attracting the wrong kind of people who will just want you for the money that you can give. Seems like you are indeed insecure because of your age, but there are lots of older people in the gay community with good hookups and they didn't have to use money to get those.

Comment

I am going the other way. Money is a good way to attract the people that you want.

Comment

Thank you for the comments. I haven't given up yet and I will keep my money in my bank account until I meet someone special to spend it on. But I will make sure that I get something out of the hook up too. I cannot be the only one giving. I have to find out what the other person brings to the table.

Comment

If I was a woman you were doing that, you bet I would take your damn money, you old hag. Who cares about your money? What else do you have to offer? When the money is done, then what?

Comment

Once someone knows you have money, they will want to hook up with you. It is then that you vet everyone. Ask certain questions that will give you the info you need to figure out their motive. It is just that simple. ☺

Comment

Instead, let the women get to know you first and then you can shower them with the gifts that you want to use to show your appreciation.

Comment

Working...
                    X