The Amazing Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Guy

Don is amazing guy. He and I matched up in 2009 on a dating website. We met up for coffee a month after the match and I tell you, we don't go anywhere without each other. But, when we first met up, it wasn't easy at all. He lived an hour away from me. He taught as a school teacher and I worked at nights as an auditor. It was hard to juggle those two things. Well, this would stop other people and let them give up, but not Don. He used to plan dates around our busy schedules and so every time we met up, it was quality time that we both craved. Before Don, I used to settle for any guy that I dated. But Don is so different and so sweet and kind. I love the way he smells and he has the most 'stupid' sense of humor. We laugh until we are in tears. I feel we are compatible on every level. I feel it in my bones this will be permanent gay relationship. I hope I am right. Should I put my eggs in one basket or have a backup in case things change.

Glad to know that you and Don kept it real and persevered and didn't give up no matter with. Yes, lots of people, even me would give up. It is not easy to maintain a relationship, let alone a gay one. You guys were meant for each other and should keep it going and get through all your challenges.

Comment

People don't understand what the LGBT community goes through every day of their lives. It hard enough to be gay and harder to find a good and meaningful person to hook up with. You and Don beat the odds and got creative in how you maintained it. Seems like you can put yoru egg in one basket I would say. 🤔

Comment

If you find a guy like Don who makes you laugh and makes it worthwhile to even be gay, you would be a fool to look out there for anything less. If you got it good, keep it that way and don't stray. You and Don have already been through enough. Why would you want to have more eggs in your basket?

Comment

Don sounds like a cool guy and he deserves your full attention. He and you put a lot into this hook up so it would be a shame to dismantle it by looking to put another egg in the basket as you put it. Give Don a chance and work through all the challenges.

Comment

Yes, Don is different, if he is faithful to you even though, you guys are kind of separate most of the time. I think he is a keeper. You should keep your focus on Don and try to make the relationship work on a permanent basis. Not many gay relationship can withstand what you two went through. So stay in there and let everything flow the way it was meant.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I agree that Don is a keeper and I will do everything in my powers to make it work and I think he feels the same way. I would never want to hurt this sweet and kind guy...never!! Thanks again.

Comment

From your description, I like Don and I don't even know him. Way to go Don.

Comment

You better keep Don close to your heart!

Comment

Don sounds pretty cool. Congrats!

Comment

I would date Don and I am not even gay!

Comment

Don sounds like a lot of fun and down to earth guy

Comment

Happy for you and wish you all the best!

Comment

Don and I thank you for your kind comments. We definitely gonna try and make it work. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                            X