What do you play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you play?

Wazzup, everyone? Call me Daisy, I'm from Atlanta, Georgia. I used to have a sporty lifestyle like trekking, cycling and even playing lawn tennis. Well, I only do yoga because of my hectic work schedule. To break the ice, I wanted to know who else here have sports? What do you guys play?

Hey there, Daisy54. It's nice of you to join us here. Well, I used to play football and go to the gym to workout. Would you like to play a sport with me? I bet you know where this is heading.

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, you must be fit and have a nice body as you go to the gym. How often do you go to the gym?

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Katherina001 Used too in college but when you're getting old is hard to keep up plus i am too busy with life

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds interesting to me. where are you from then? smilebaby

Not an actually sporty kinda gal, but I often go for the weekend jog if I decided not to sleep in. I think it's only today I've read somebody wrote lawn tennis lol

Comment

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you not into sports? Is sex your only physical activity? Lol!

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      Only weekend? But isn't it better if you do a daily jogging? I see some people who do that on a daily basis.

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      I would not play those tennis games as I could not hit the ball. I am also afraid that the ball might hit my beautiful face and that would be horrible.

Where do you usually go when you go trekking or cycling? Would love to join you one of these days

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy54 View Post
      What do you guys play?
      Just recently my D because I just J.O. lol! Kidding aside, I used to play soccer then. Now, I'm just doing a couple of workouts at home and I jog during weekends.

Comment

• softheartedgirl
        softheartedgirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you tried wearing a fitbit or something while you're jacking off? You can fool the fitbit in reaching your required steps in a day when you jack off

• Fransha33
        Fransha33 commented
        Editing a comment
        softheartedgirl Eh? How does the fooling done? It is because of the shaking part that fools the counter?

I used to play the cello lol! I play videogames, and my dick occasionally.

Comment

• Amethyst54
        Amethyst54 commented
        Editing a comment
        So what kind of video games do you usually play? Are you the type who's into those first person shooters or more into those sports oriented video games?

• motherlove
        motherlove commented
        Editing a comment
        I like to see you play the cello. I want to hear the good music from it. Nah, actually, I like to see you play with your dick. Can I see you?

• fashiones12
        fashiones12 commented
        Editing a comment
        Where did you learn to play a cello? The tutorial lessons might have been expensive, I presume.

Im a construction worker so that is my workout,, but I do enjoy playing a round of disc golf

Comment

• Damitboy45
        Damitboy45 commented
        Editing a comment
        Skinnylove01 yes indeed i have hard muscles all over my body from doing construction, I have big strong hands, and long strong arms, long strong legs and back , and much more!!

• AlysaBdN
        AlysaBdN commented
        Editing a comment
        Damitboy45 Aw! Those strong hands, arms, legs and back make me yearn for a muscular man like those gym instructors.

• Jansa90
        Jansa90 commented
        Editing a comment
        Really? I am sure you're pro of that. Damitboy45

I play with dicks. Ooopppsss. It that considered a foul? Well, I really do. I guess that it is a good game.

Comment

• TastyLove
        TastyLove commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you usually play that? sounds fun.

• Jansa90
        Jansa90 commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess we both love that, maybe that is our passion? lol Tastyrese

• Jansa90
        Jansa90 commented
        Editing a comment
        I can lick or sucked them, I can even sucked the balls too. PieFun

I do not have some sports as I am not a sporty type of a gal. Is doing a makeup considered to be a hobby? Because I love making using various cosmetic products on my face just to try out if they would look good on me.

Comment

Working...
      X