Nebraska girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nebraska girl

I could not imagine that a Nebraskan girl would do this kind of stuff. I mean, here I am, posting on a forum and looking for some men to flirt with. Who is down for this thing? Anyone?

Are you down to chat me up right now? I can see that you don't have any preferences at all, maybe I might pass your standards. Give me a chance.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Do your best shot there, mate! Preferences don't even matter to me anyway if you're comfortable being with someone then standards and preference won't even matter anyway.

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you able to have a chat with her or she wasn't that interested in you?

Do Nebraskan ladies do not a hookup or do you mean to get to sign up for sites like this? You should've dared your friends to do the same just so maybe you might meet your matches here. Who knows, right?

Comment

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by independentG View Post
      You should've dared your friends to do the same just so maybe you might meet your matches here...
      independentG I'm guessing that if you ever hooked up with softheartedgirl and she happens to reject you, you go and ask her friend out. Am I correct? Lol!

• Tastyrese
      Tastyrese commented
      Editing a comment
      The question is: do her friends know that she signed up for this one and now looking for some men?

Are you always down to flirt? If you ask me, I know I do. But we can start by asking each other about how our day was and who knows where our conversation will lead us.

Comment

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not just send her a private message to see if you're a good match for each other

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Do not post here the moves that you are using with the other girls. How could you get those girls if you had already posted the moves that you usually do? lol.

Originally posted by softheartedgirl View Post
    I could not imagine that a Nebraskan girl would do this kind of stuff. I mean, here I am, posting on a forum and looking for some men to flirt with.
    Wait, so you mean to say that you haven't tried any dating apps before? Or never tried hooking up with someone through internet or meeting someone from a different country or state? I'm filled with questions right now, it might be a great conversation started here softheartedgirl. Let's message each other.

Comment

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      What's wrong with not being able to signup on a dating app or hooked up online? Just because it has become some sort of a norm these days, it doesn't mean everybody has done it

At least you started to have a courage to ask for what you want to have. Keep it up.

Comment

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you the type who doesn't say what she wants when it comes to sex?

Im very interested in this my self

Comment

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you sent her a message already?

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you try to reach her? you should not waste the opportunity. you know, she might be looking for hookups.

Why don't you see yourself signing up on a site like this? Are you a bit of old fashioned when it comes to dating?

Comment

Working...
    X