Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey people. I am new on the scene and just checking out what is going on here and what I can do to share and learn at the same time. I feel we are all likeminded people and so we can learn from each other in the best possible way. I am not here to cause drama or bitch about anything. I am here to be a part of a group of people looking for dates and hookups and who want to find answers. Maybe, I will be able to help someone in the process. I have been married and now separated. So I am enjoying my freedom. Thanks for having me.

Everyone is welcomed here, whether you are single, married or divorced. If you are looking for a hookup or date, you will find it here, but listen to the advice of the members on this forum so it is easier for you.

Comment

It is good you came here. You won't be sorry. I find this to be the best dating site online. So you can trust the members to give you the best advice because many of them have been through some fo the same shit and can save you the worries. Stick around!

Comment

I signed up not too long ago and like you, I got a divorce a year ago and it has not been easy finding dates. I feel lost already, but I found this site and it looks like it is better than some of the crappy ones I have seen online. Let's see.

Comment

Thanks for such a warm welcome. I did not expect it, but as you all say, I am going to get as much information as I can so I can search for dates and hookups better. I am truly thankful for the chance to share my life story too and look forward to better things. 👊

Comment

You are gonna be just fine. And you will find dates and hookups just fine too. Don't be afraid. Let loose and just be yourself.

Comment

Working...
            X