A hook up with a stranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hook up with a stranger

I was heading home from a convenience store when I saw this guy who just get off his car, he smiled and I smiled back to, he asked me if where I am heading, he then offered to fetch me home. While we're on his car, of course we talk about random stuff and it was about a 100 meters before my house when we started kissing each other and there we started taking off our clothes, no one's around at the time, so we successfully made our MISSION! hahahaha it was a nice fuck indeed. He asked for my line before he dropped me in front of the house.

you're talking like it was your first time lol. I guess your Nth time instead. haha

Comment

hooking up with a stranger when you're single is definitely a normal thing. Just always make sure that you are safe and you will not regret doing it.

Comment

OMG can't imagine myself doing that hahaha

Comment

This is cool but I don't think it's safe. Next time don't trust people you just met along the way. That's risky sweetie.

Comment

Such a crazy hoeeee! That's very dangerous. You just met that guy but then you allow yourself to get fucked?? my goodness!

Comment

LOL I wish I have that courage of trusting people I just met, without further conversation.

Comment

Not a good idea.

Comment

I think its fine, as long as it's safe.

Comment

lmao. very common American girl thing haha

Comment

that "MISSION" tho. hahahaha are you sick? you only have a mission to meet and fuck? lol

Comment

One night only?

Comment

Working...
                        X