Not a good kisser!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a good kisser!

So I'm just going to share an experience of my friend wherein she encountered a bad kisser. According to her, she had plans to hookup with this person and they are already getting ready for sex. Of course, the kissing part would come first. And there, she found out that her hookup partner is not a good kisser! So if you were her, would you still continue to have sex with him?

Hell no! If he is not good at kissing, he is clearly not good in bed as well. I wouldn't want to take my chances on that.

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      You can teach him if he's not. I am sure he will like it. jackass

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? What if you get carried away because you guys are enjoying doing torrid kisses? jackass

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, but maybe he already knew now. jackass

He might have failed me on the kissing part but hell would I miss the sex part? I'd skip us both to the sex part where things would get serious and very wild. No need to deal about his bad kissing skills but if his dick skills are better then it's no big deal for me.

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah! You are on the right track! That is also what I think. He may be bad in kissing, but if he is good in the bed then that would be great.

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      He is not good at kissing, okay, but how about using his tongue to lick me? Is he good or not?

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah right. maybe he only love to have sex and not kiss. Softandwet

A bad kisser does not imply that she is also bad at sex, what I should do next is that I'd still give her a chance to have sex with me. I'd be surprised when she turns out to be really good in bed.
    Last edited by MikeInShiningArmor; 01-23-2020, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, we should not end in just kissing. Let us wait to see how good he is on the bed.

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, there is no relationship of kissing and sex. But it would always be better if a person is great on both kissing and sex.

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      She can be wild in bed and not a good kisser. MikeInShiningArmor

Of course, I am not after the kisses. I am after the sex! So, hell, yeah, I would continue with the sex. I won't mind if he is not a good kisser.

Comment

This reminds me of the time when I encountered this fine looking lady. Yep, she can surely kiss but her tongue actions are a bit too much and I swear she even hit her teeth against mine. I told her to go slowly, she's being too aggressive I understand that but soon after she got a hang of it then we proceeded to the sex part, all went well.

Comment

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, could it be that she was only an amateur in kissing. I guess that she was also a newbie when it comes to the bed scenes. But since it all went well, then that was good.

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      At least she gave you some free cleaning while making out with you lol

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have teach her how to kissed in a soft way. I am sure she will learn alot from you. independentG

YUCK! How can a guy be terrible at kissing? What more if we'd get into action and he turns out to be the worse sex partner that I can ever have? If he does not know how to kiss me well, by there and then, I would leave his presence.

Comment

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      If you leave him without trying it first, then that would the loss of the both of you. Before you leave him, make you that he was really bad in bed.

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      If you leave him, there would be no sex for you. Would you be able to afford to lose a sexmate?

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      If I really like the guy I will teach him how to kiss me well and to fuce me hard. He would be great for hooking up with m. lovestudder

If he is not a good kisser, then he must practice more to attain perfection. Would you like to be his kissing partner and act as his practice buddy?

Comment

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm also willing to teach this guy what is needed to be done to become a great kisser. I'm sure he has no problems with his bed skills but the kissing part would always set the mood. Which is very important.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      What? A kissing partner? Would that look somewhat not good?

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      stubbornass Why not? I can teach him well if he wants to.

Tastype since you've mentioned that your friend is expecting some hookups to happen then she shouldn't complain about this man not being a good kisser. what if he's one great fucker? Ah, that would be his chance to prove himself that he can do her better with sex and just with his tongue actions, lol.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      smilebaby I would give that guy a chance if I were her.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah we could do that! meowmeowbark

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah,I think she is judgemental. We can learn something to satisfy our needs. Tastype

Yes, I would still continue because I think it's awkward to just bail out on him. I will just endure it if he is also bad in bed.

Comment

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      You're so mean, lol kittycat123

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      PieFun I actually feel annoyed, but it's fine with me.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Tastype I already avoid him, and yeah I won't make out again with him.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt and will still continue having sex with him. Maybe he just got nervous that's why he turned out to be a bad kisser. And when he relaxes, he'll show me how good he is in kissing as well as in bed.

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      Fransha33 You should be gentle first for him to relax.

• Fransha33
      Fransha33 commented
      Editing a comment
      dagift2womens Everybody deserves a second chance tho. so he should be good at it next time,lol

• Fransha33
      Fransha33 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would teach him if he wanted to, but if he doesn't then I stop seeing him. Freew0man82

It should not matter to me. Not all men are good kissers. That also goes for women. We have our own faults, and those are just fine. What we should focus on is to be great on our bed skills.

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      We should teach them how to be good in bed. if they lack skills,lol.

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, like we can develop our skills if we want. Tastype

I wouldn't mind if he's a bad kisser since I would take it as a challenge to make him into a good one by making out with him as often as possible

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually dated a bad kisser who improved because of you?

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      He would be grateful to you. You know, not all girls are like you.

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      PennyTration Thant's great idea, he is so lucky with you. you know making out so that he will improve.

well for me it would depend if my partner look really hot then I would still be down to have fun with that person
    but if she is just a moderate level of beauty then I might change my mind because if I get turned off I would just leave

Comment

Well for me kissing really is an important part of sex to me if you can't kiss right
      I can't really get in the mood and I would just leave my partner no matter what I
      mean what's the point if I can't have fun and my dick wont even get hard

Comment

• Houservit
        Houservit commented
        Editing a comment
        Why don't you try to teach her? it's not that hard to teach them.
    Working...
    X