Hookup dramas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hookup dramas

Have you experienced some dramas while having a date with your hookup? I had one in the past. He was late on our date. Still, I waited for him for an hour. Well, he sent me a message that he would come late as some unexpected event happened. No, I did not bother to ask him the specific event. Oh, that one hour of waiting seemed like an eternity.

Oh, late. Good thing that you had a patience in waiting for him for that long. If I were you, I should have left after 15 minutes had passed. It looked like he was not serious with your date.

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      If the man is hot then I would wait for him at the meeting place. Well, I could browse my social media accounts while waiting for him.

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      If that were me, I could wait until 30 minutes. I would understand if it's traffic jam or an emergency like that. But I would show him how pissed I am for waiting so long.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      It depends on the situation. If his reason was valid then I would wait for him but if he told me an unbelievable one then I would have to leave.

Yes! He was overacting! He wanted to portray himself as a very nice man. Bad thing for him that I was not convinced easily. lol. There are men who are giving their best feet forward. Yep, not foot but feet - like they hopped with their two feet. lol.

Comment

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he wants to leave a strong impression behind so he could be a cool guy to you but overdid it, that's too bad

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      AngelsMountain Hahaha. Yeah, he overdid it. Bad thing for him as he dated a woman who knew how to discern well.

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      I could imagine how he portrayed his self to her. Too much good image is not a good thing, too.

Is hearing dramatic events in their stories counts? lol. I have a date where he only talks how dramatic his life turned and I sympathize with it and bores me to death too. It's like undergoing on a therapy and I'm her psychologist

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be a dating disaster and its hard to listen if that is what you will be hearing all day without some humor. I think its a disaster for me

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, no. You should not tell boring stories on your first date. That is one of the things that you should not do.

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      I can feel you from here that you're bored to death listening to his sad life story. Boohoo! Oh well, we usually encounter those kinds of people, but as a date? Oh no, he sounds like he's asking for help, but if you seem to be a nice person to talk to, then face the consequences. But there you have it, he already considered you as someone he can vent out his feelings to.

Same with me, I mean its even worse than yours, I have this guy whom I am patiently waiting because he said he was about to come out in a couple of minutes without knowing that he had been drinking with a couple of friends I mean he was so jolly when I was talking with him at the phone then suddenly I heard one of his friends yelled over the phone "Can we come? "then I freaked out and ask him what he is really doing and told me the truth, to no surprise he mentioned that he's been drinking a bit so I ended it by saying I think we should just do it another time when you're not busy drinking and I was so upset about it. Turned my phone off and got home

Comment

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, no. That was worse than what she had. If I were the man, I would have gone to the date first before going to my friends for a drink out. His strategy was so wrong.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he should've made you his first priority since you two have settled to meet up already. Well, I can't blame him since he's like a 'broes before hoes' kind of guy and is not ready to be with girls like you.

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      When I was young, this stuff was common. Most young men would prefer to go with their buddies before they could even think that they have dates.

Originally posted by Snugglebear View Post
    Have you experienced some dramas while having a date with your hookup? I had one in the past. He was late on our date. Still, I waited for him for an hour. Well, he sent me a message that he would come late as some unexpected event happened. No, I did not bother to ask him the specific event. Oh, that one hour of waiting seemed like an eternity.
    There was one date that forced me to meet up with him in the middle of the night. Good thing he has a car and we only had sex for one round and after that he fell asleep. Such a waste of time! I snuck out and left him, I couldn't stand his attitude pretending to be good but he didn't even made me cum.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      So, did you do it inside his car? No way, the space would not be enough to be able to roam around. lol.

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      While he did not make you cum, I think that he enjoyed having sex with you. Look, he fell asleep immediately. Looked like he got tired banging you that night.

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      Forced? How can anyone be forced to do something that they do not want to be done? If is not as if he threatened you with a gun to go and have a date with him?

Well, at least yours was only late. Mine didn't show up at all! I waited for about 2 hours and I kept on calling him but he was not answering. He then messaged me and said that he thought our date was scheduled the next day. What a lame excuse, right? He kept on saying sorry and asking if he can make it up to me. I never messaged him again, though. What can I say? I don't like being stood up.

Comment

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am currently laughing as I read this, lol! That is a really lame excuse. He could just have said that he forgot, that would be more acceptable but then that just proves that your scheduled date is not worth it to be remembered. I commend you for not messaging him again!

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      TWO HOURS?! Why would you even wait for that long? It's obvious that he's already forgotten about the date. He does NOT deserve to have dates in the future, I curse him be! I believe that he did that on purpose.

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      What? That was a lame excuse. He just lied. He could have picked up his phone on the first attempt of your call.

I asked a girl out and I can tell that she doesn't like me, but she's willing to be with me because I told her that it's my treat. As I was waiting for her, the same situation happened and she keeps giving excuses that she'll be on her way, then later she got caught in a traffic jam. Then she told me that she had an emergency, I don't know if I'd believe her but then again I canceled it and told her thank you. Never spoke to her again.

Comment

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      She should've admitted the truth that she's not interested in you. Such a waste of time and effort on your part, I hope that it doesn't happen to you again because no one likes that and of course, no one deserves that!

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      What she did was so rude. I agree with stubbornass she should have just been honest in the first place rather than making you believe that she's into you as well. Girls like that are not worth your time and I just want to say that you made a good decision when you decided to never speak with her again.

Snugglebear More like a hookup hanash. Babe, you deserve better than that and you even waited for him like an HOUR? Oh hell no, he should be ashamed for making a pretty girl like you wait for him. That's just too much, he should know the value of his time.

Comment

Working...
    X