Who to choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who to choose?

I'm currently seeing someone and he promised me to be his girlfriend really soon, but I'm also talking to another guy but he seems to make me happier than the other one does. Help me choose?

You know, you're in deepshit when you get to choose to be with someone like this or that, but maybe I'd just choose the first one. The one whom I made a promise with, maybe someday we'll learn how to be happy with each other.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      You got that right! Yeah, I'd choose the guy I've made a promise with because sooner or later we'll be happy for each other anyway. Easy!

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      She sounds a bit impatient with the first guy, but at least he's trying to be better for her before being in a serious relationship with her. Then again, she has another guy on the side that makes her feel happy. Ain't she that lucky? Well then, it's best if she'd stick to the first guy, she agreed to wait on him so she must wait. She should learn how to be patient because soon after they'll find happiness with each other, am I right?

I'd choose someone I can be happy with if it's taking too much for him to seal the deal, it only means that he has a side chick he's with the whole time.

Comment

• AmazeAlive
      AmazeAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa, how are you so sure that he has a side chick? Well, if you proved it right that he has then better leave him for someone better, someone who can make you happy and you deserve that!

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      TickleMyTesla Well, now I know why it's taking him so long to be his girlfriend, maybe he's with another girl and sees how it'll go between them before he'd even start dating Blockro. It's best if she'd confront him why is he taking so long to be his girlfriend. Is he waiting for the other chick to dump her before he jumps to the next? Just, wow!

Promises are meant to be broken after all right? So, I might as well choose someone who'll keep me happy and feel wanted all the time. I think the first guy is still doubting me to be his girl, you must tell me straight up if he doesn't want me anymore, I don't want to wait any longer.

Comment

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      You've got a point there. The first guy is taking too long to be your girlfriend, or maybe he's having a hard time choosing between you and those other girls hahahaha

• LoveYumTasty
      LoveYumTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would he need to promise you something? He should not make a promise but to fulfill that promise not soon but now. If he is serious then he would become your boyfriend already. It looks like he is just fooling you around.

Originally posted by Blockro View Post
    I'm currently seeing someone and he promised me to be his girlfriend really soon, but I'm also talking to another guy but he seems to make me happier than the other one does. Help me choose?
    Can you consider that maybe he's just collecting himself before he can start dating you for sure? Or maybe he's been dealing with some personal stuff, that's all I know. So, why don't you just be patient for a while Blockro? I'd suggest if you should wait for his next move.

Comment

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that he's next move might tell her that he's sorry for making her wait so long because he then realized that he doesn't even want her to be his girlfriend. LOL! I'd explode if that happens.

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      No one here ever considered that but you, good thinking there, smilebaby. I thought of the same too, you know, he's preparing himself or just wanted to know her better that's why it's taking quite long for him to make the next move. I hope she still remembers the promise that he gave to her.

Choose someone who makes you happy. In that way, you would have a great feeling everyday. It is always nice that we feel happy, right?

Comment

• Jasssa87
      Jasssa87 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's true what they say, that you should always choose someone that makes you happy. Just to be fair, you should also make that person happy but of course, it's always the person that brings us happiness.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, we should all choose to be with someone who brings out the happiness in all of us. Our happiness and their happiness matters when it comes to a perfect relationship.

Who has a bigger dick between the two of them? Choose someone who would make you happy. Who is better in bed? Ah, why would you invite each one for a one night stand to determine which one is the winner.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL! She did NOT mention anything about sex but if that's the only way that she can choose between the two then that settles in! May the best dick win.

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      AglowReportsDari, Wow, I've never thought of that LOL but that would be a great idea! It would be easier for her to choose which one she should date. Okay, as long as she doesn't keep both of them at once even if she already has choose one guy. That's just being greedy and slutty of her lol.

Promise? And you believe on that promise? Don't ever believe a man who makes promises. You would just asking for something that you would not have in the end. You'll just be sorry.

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Promises aren't meant to be kept, after all, so she might as well be seeing other guys that would make her feel happy. I'm already having doubts about that guy she mention.

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you saying that one based on your experiences? How many men had made promises to you but never acted on them?

Listen to your heart. What does it say? In choosing who to love, let the heart decide for who it wants to have. Do not use your head to choose someone as your head would rationalize things. It is between being happy by using the heart or being wise by using the head.

Comment

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      So I'm guessing that she should pick the guy who makes her happy? Well, I'd stick to that too 'coz he knows how to keep me happy, this world is stressful and I just wanted to be happy. We both deserve that.

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      Fransha33 Sometime you have to use that noggin of yours when you're choosing the right one. It's not always what the heart says that we should follow, sometimes we should consider our instincts too.

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't agree on this one its better to love by using your head instead of your heart after all its the brain that controls all the parts in out body so using the heart is a no-brainer to me

Use your head. Who is better between the two men? It is like you would have to jot down each characteristics of the two men and decide which one to accept as your boyfriend.

Comment

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      So picking a man involves a pen and a notebook now lol.. She needs to study hard on this one haha

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah better use it I bet this girl is easily in love whenever a guy comes into the scene, If she can't decide then better give them a chance to date her so they could prove something

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Alivens I was also thinking that maybe few more dates with those guys so she can study them further but I am afraid if she didn't choose the first one because he already wants to be his bf

Choose the man who came later and made your heart beat like crazy when you see that person. They say that you cannot love someone else if you love the first one already. But when the second one came and you love that second one then choose the second one.

Comment

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      This gives me headache just choose both lol and breakup the one who would sabotage the relationship

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol hanesy that situation alone will give you much more than a headache, being a two-timer does not resolve things on who is better

I dont know about the subtle details between those two and its hard for me to choose so I leave the decision in your hands because I dont know about this but the boy who will be about to make you his girlfriend will be heartbroken so badly if you reject him and choose the other one

Comment

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah its tough and the first guy already has his hopes high on becoming her boyfriend so she better talk it out and make her decision quickly

Wait a minute, shouldn't you be the one who would make a promise that you would be their girlfriend and not the other way around? I am confused.

Comment

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the girl is to one that confessed that she like him but to no avail she is in love with another guy which creates a mass confusion lol

I would choose the person who makes me happy. The person who makes me smile is gift that is hard to actually find. You may have a boyfriend who loves you but could not make you feel happy.

Comment

Actually, it is difficult to decide on who to choose as both are equally fine. But I guess that you have a feeling on who to choose. The thing that I could say is that you should choose the one who your heart wants to have. There, follow your heart and not your mind.

Comment

• GoobleHipur
        GoobleHipur commented
        Editing a comment
        There are only two choices. Do not be so greedy that you needed to have a third person. lol.
    Working...
    X